• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

9th Circle Heist:: Abyssal D&D (closed! See OOC thread)

Voadam

Legend
Lobo Lurker said:
Why won't BoB benefit from the flanking bonus? Are Dretches somehow immune to mind-affecting effects? Or am I confusing who BoB is?

Bob's a sorcerer, and as a cowardly small dretch presumably one who avoids melee unless forced into it.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Lobo Lurker said:
Strong Ghosts: Man, that's the second ghost build I've seen with a strength score... is it really needed? I thought incorporeal creatures didn't have strength scores. Am I wrong?
Actually all incorporeal creatures have a strength score, but it's only usable against other incorporeal/ethereal creatures.

Also it was the lowest score rolled, so I had to put it somewhere. Which turned out to be a good thing as he was then able to take the Psionic Weapon feat.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Evilhalfling said:
okay - non verbal spell feat it is :)
I love the idea of him making mewing noises, farting sounds and moaning to cast spells.
There is a monstrous feat (from savage species) called surrogate spellcasting.

Surrogate Spellcasting
You substitute verbal and somatic components when casting spells.

Prerequisite: Wis 13, nonhumanoid or nonhumanoid form.

Benefit: You complete the verbal and somatic components of a spell by substituting vocalisations and gestures appropriate to your shape. You must still have suitable appendage and vocal organs. For example a giant eagle could substitute screeches and waves of it's talons for the normal verbal and somatic components of a spell.

Still checking in. Everything looks good. October 1st is a couple of days away.

Just to note- I am only going to pick 5 characters and then everyone else will be alts (Bobitron's submission is an alt to start by request).

We are almost ready. THERE IS STILL ONE MORE DAY TO SUBMIT (or revise) A CHARACTER.

So far we have characters from:

Lobo Lurker: Havelocke Summerstar; Ghost Elven Ranger 10/ECL+5

Evil Halfling: BoB; Asexual Dretch Sorcerer 11/ECL +4

Pencil & Paper: Sarol; Human Monk 1/Vampire/ECL +8 <-- this one seems wrong and a bit incomplete. Can you revise? Should have 7 character levels. I may have missed something. Let me know!

Shayuri: Thorn: Human Half-fiend Rogue 3/Fighter 4/Shadowdancer 4/ECL +4

Voadam: Haakon: (advanced)Gargoyle Fighter 2 Barbarian 1 /ECL +12

IcyCool: Heartless: (advanced) Gargoyle Fighter 3 / ECL +12

Nephtys: Avaniel: Succubus Blackguard 2 Marshall 1 / ECL +12

Lord Raven88: Eldarath 'Scion' Evergreen: Elvin Ghost Psion 5/Pyrokineticist 4/Thrallherd 1/+5

(ALT) Bobitron: Eris Ashburne, Human Ghost Rogue 10/ECL +5

Pencil and paper

First Post
Peter said:
Pencil & Paper: Sarol; Human Monk 1/Vampire/ECL +8 <-- this one seems wrong and a bit incomplete. Can you revise? Should have 7 character levels. I may have missed something. Let me know!

Added the last stat at weapons,and wrote the LVL to 7.

I raised a human monk to level 7 and then used the template of vampire.
that was done correctly, right? or shall i take him up one more level before the tamplate?.

P&P

Pencil and paper said:
Added the last stat at weapons,and wrote the LVL to 7.

I raised a human monk to level 7 and then used the template of vampire.
that was done correctly, right? or shall i take him up one more level before the tamplate?.

P&P

Nope, thats correct. For some reason I saw Human Monk1 earlier. ok! Great, thanks.

Remove ads