• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

9th Circle Heist:: Abyssal D&D (closed! See OOC thread)

Lord_Raven88

First Post
As promised below is the LA for various types of undead from the Savage Species book:

Ghost Brute +5 (animals,magical beasts plants only)
Mummy +5
Mummified +4
Spectral +7
Shadow +7
Umbral +5
Wraith +7

I'll post my preferred character latter today.

Bobitron

Explorer
magic_gathering2001 said:
Why do you have ranks in move silently?

Yeah, I noticed that a little while ago. I built her as a human and then added the ghost template as though she died with a bunch of rogue levels. I might shuffle some points around, though, giving a better Disable Device and Open Locks. Thanks for reminding me!

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Bobitron said:
Yeah, I noticed that a little while ago. I built her as a human and then added the ghost template as though she died with a bunch of rogue levels. I might shuffle some points around, though, giving a better Disable Device and Open Locks. Thanks for reminding me!

meh. I really like the fact that she does, you should leave a few points in for flavor.

Bobitron

Explorer
Evilhalfling said:
meh. I really like the fact that she does, you should leave a few points in for flavor.

Hehe, I really like it too. I didn't want to build a ghost, I wanted to build a woman who became a ghost.

I just noticed Disable and Open are pretty freakin' high anyhow. I'll leave things as they are. Hopefully that Move Silently comes in handy when I want to backstab. :]

Pencil and paper

First Post
I have updated my character.

I have made him a lvl 1 monk. with feats up to lvl 7 (pending 1 feat).
Equipment are ready (pending 80.000 to spend)

I'm rusty as hell at character creation, so please check.

I need help to get the abilities stats for him from lvl 1 -> lvl 7. So i can apply the vampire template.
Any suggestion to lvl 6 feat?
Any suggestion on equipment that i could purchase?

:) P&P

Last edited:

This game will only be 4 or 5 characters, and I'll post the final on which ones are approved on OCTOBER 1st. I'll send an email to each person because I realize thats waiting a while.

(You all have email addresses I can reach, right? Otherwise just check this thread).

Priority will be to cool, well-designed characters. I'll try and pick different types so there isn't any (or much) redundancy.

You don't need two pages of background story or anything. Maybe a paragraph or so.

Nephtys said:
Sign me up as a player, or an alternate if the game is full. :)

I'd most of all prefer to play a Kyton, if that's even an option. I've been wanting to try one out for a while and this game seems to fit pretty well. He/She/It might be working for a rival diabolic master, or might be bound by magic (Planar Binding or similar spells) to serve the leader of the party. Or he might be a traitor to the party's main enemy, their guide to Hell and an aid to their infiltration of the fortress.
Barring that, a Ghost might be fun.

Unfortunately Kyton won't be an option- those are devils. The actual concept here is demons, monsters, and undead who are working against an Archdevil. I think I might allow Yugoloths, but I'd have to see the character first.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads