• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

_Dhampir_?

rowport

First Post
Has anybody else found this great book? I picked it up on a lark at the bookstore this past weekend, and really enjoyed it. A cover blurb compared it to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I think that is a good example- it is a bit light, but fun stuff. I think D&D players would really enjoy it. There is another book in the series which I will now also pick up!

:)

BTW, does anybody know off-hand where I can find the half-vampire template? I know I have seen it, but no idea where (it is not in Libris Mortis). I like the idea of a half-vampire undead hunter. I suppose that might blow the plot 'secret', but c'mon- the title of the book pretty much gives it away already! :heh:

danant

First Post
I know about two templates:

1. Dhampir - you can find it in Denizens of Darkness/Dread (3.0/3.5) published by S&SS for Ravenloft Campaign.

2. Half-vampire was published in one of the Dragon magazines (313?) and nowadays appeared in Libris Mortis..

Regards,
d.

Edit: changed number of Dragon

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Yep, half-vampire is in Libris Mortis, p.106-108. The white gnoll barbarian guides the way.

Taelorn76

First Post
Actually the third book just came out this month as well. Called "Sister of the Dead". The Dhampir trilogy is the next book on my list

Last edited:

dravot

First Post
I read and enjoyed Dhampir very much. It's not the best literature that I've ever read, but it was quite fun to read. I'm gonna have to go look for the other books.

rowport said:
Has anybody else found this great book? I picked it up on a lark at the bookstore this past weekend, and really enjoyed it. A cover blurb compared it to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I think that is a good example- it is a bit light, but fun stuff. I think D&D players would really enjoy it. There is another book in the series which I will now also pick up!

Who is it by?

Remove ads