• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Bloody Little Tale

steelshark

First Post
I now appologize for every spelling and grammar mistake i made and will ever make, and blame it on the fact that english is not my native language (its german for all who ask).

thx ;)

oh...and a big WOHOOO for getting the game started already

steelshark

First Post
Um...can i change my character a little bit ? i know we're already playing...but it isnt world shaking (i realized i'd like "nymphs kiss" better than "boost construct")

I'm always to quick with my decisions and then i dont like them...

changes form current char. to "new" would be:

boost construct feat => nymphs kiss feat
knowledge (nature) 2 ranks => knowledge (nature) 4 ranks
knowledge (nobility & royalty) 2 ranks => knowledge (nobility & royalty) 4 ranks

Lord Wyrm

First Post
steelshark: feel free to change the feat to Nymph's Kiss. Doesn't that also give you +1 on Cha checks, or am I thinking of something else?

Lord Wyrm

First Post
We should probably see how we are going to do dice rolling for player actions as it will come up fairly soon (namely a few Knowledge checks). Either I can do the dice rolling for you (faster in my experience) or we can use a rolling engine. The best engine is probably Invisible Castle. I'll let you vote on it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads