• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Bloody Little Tale

Voadam

Legend
Not quite the allusion I was going for but now that you mention it, sure, three precocious young bards giggled and tore up the dragon. That's my new bet. :)

Lord Wyrm

First Post
Voadam said:
Not quite the allusion I was going for but now that you mention it, sure, three precocious young bards giggled and tore up the dragon. That's my new bet. :)

That would be more scary than what I had planned.

Azaar

Explorer
Quick question, Lord Wyrm: how do you want to handle multiclassing -- as in, can we pick pretty much anything we want, or would it be preferred for it to make sense, given character background and the evolving story? I had a wee thought last night, and it's something that I think would be worth it. I'd PM you with my thoughts, but I'm lacking that option since I'm not an official supporter (shame on me, I know). So, spoiler block coming up!

[sblock]I was thinking about a way to bolster the idea of Farsis being all anti-abyssal and insisting on being one of those do-gooders in spite of his evil taint, and I hit upon an idea... one, admittedly, that now I wanna kick myself for not having considered it earlier, but c'est la vie. So... should Farsis make it to level 2, I was seriously considering taking a level of Ranger -- favored enemy: outsider (chaotic), plus it gives slightly more tanking power, given that at the moment we have a fighter and a bunch of spellcasters. I probably won't go more than just the one level, though, into Ranger -- Warlock is the main class, but Ranger gives it a flavor for me that I simply can't deny. If this is cool, let me know. If not, that's okay as well.[/sblock]

Ion

Explorer
Hey. I just though I'd let you guys know my posting might be a little sporatic over the next little while. I've left home and gone visiting the parents for Christmas.

Ero Gaki

First Post
I'm in the same boat, vacation wise. I'm gonna be out of town for the next two weeks, and I'm not sure how often I'll be able to find a computer.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads