A Brief Interlude

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric peers over the stall to see what the dwarf is getting and asks in a cheeky tone, "Eh? You have a problem with pickpockets hiding away armor underneath their jerkins on you?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 21 (19 without shield, 19 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 33 Current: 33
CMB: +6 CMD: 18 Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Nay," the dwarf comments as he looks through the chest not looking up. "More like grabbers who take and run. And count on me legs being to short to catch them."

"Ah here it is. A beauty this is." the dwarf says pulling a shining breastplate out of the chest.

Suddenly there is a crash and then a scream from behind the group. Then before they can even turn to see, the crowd starts to press in on them as they start to run by.

The dwarf turns to look and his mouth goes agape. Borric finds it hard to turn around to see what the commotion is all about. And then he sees his reflection in the breastplate along with that of a snarling feral ape as it closes in.

[sblock=OOC] For round one only PC's will find it hard to move (crowd and all that). The only spaces possible to move into are B-11, C-9 to C-11, and D-9 to D-11.

Borric will be able to "turn around" now just a little fluff to set the mood.

Need INITs and if when you beat the apes please post up an action. [/sblock]

Attachments

• BI-rd1.jpg
    BI-rd1.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 67

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Where the hells did that thing come from?" Since he can't move any way but back he puts his shoulder to the crowd to push them on either side of himself in order to maintain his position. He draws his sap and uses it to jab and direct people past him.

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 2 / Bard 1
Initiative: +6 Perception: +6

AC: 18 (14 touch; 14 flat-footed)
HP: 25 Current: 25
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +1 Ref: +9 Will: +2

In Hand: sap[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric only hesitates a moment and then reacts quickly whirling around. He exclaims, "Cor! Big fooker ain't it. I think he is after stealing your armors, dwarf. You carry anything in his size?"

OOC: Since Borric can use ranged attack or polearm, I am going to see what Syl or Zelena do first. Both can buff. The crowd is restricting movement, but are they giving cover to the beast?

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Last edited:

Gerald007

First Post
Sylvain was caught unsuspecting by the large animal that popped up behind the group. He quickly scanned the area, and saw the mass chaos was blocking their path to the beast. "Borric, you have experience wrestling with ladies about that size, so slow that thing down!"

Syl, after joking wtih the warrior, nodded at him. "Get him Borric...I've got a lucjky feeling about it."

OOC: Use Fortune Hex on Borric.

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
Zelena lets out a great laughter at Syl's comment of Borric's exploits... But her manner changes at the danger presented. With a nod she speaks her some arcane words that her companions have come to know from her, but have not heard these before. As a brown pasty substance forms beneath the apish creature the the woman lets out,"Let us hope the thing slips up on that!"

The gnome looks to her companions, "We might look for a caster of some sort, if that thing is conjured."

(Initiative 1d20+2=16)
(Cast Grease under the ape-thing, DC 13 Ref save )

[sblock=Zelena's Status]Gnome Cleric 1/Bard 2
Initiative: +2 Perception: +10
Conditions: none
AC: 19 (13 touch; 17 flat-footed)
HP: 26 of 26
CMB: +0 CMD: 12 Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +7
In Hand: none
Spells: Divine (0-level) Create Water, Detect Magic, Stablize; (1st level) Bless, Protection from Evil, Remove Fear(d) (color notes cast)
Arcane Spell Slots 0-level (at will) 1st level: 3 of 4 slots remaining (Grease, Silent Image, Vanish)
Channeling: 5 of 5 attempts remaining; Liberation: 1 of 1 attempts remaining; Agile Feet 5 of 5 attempts remaining [/sblock]

Last edited:

Gerald007

First Post
OOC[sblock]Can someone tell me how to add a signature with Syl's vitals in it like everyone else is sporting? I'm not really a computer guy, so that mystifies me right now.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]
Can someone tell me how to add a signature with Syl's vitals in it like everyone else is sporting? I'm not really a computer guy, so that mystifies me right now.
Actually mine is not a true signature. I just created it once and then I always "Quote" my last post and delete the quote brackets and rewrite the IC text.
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Yeah, it's just a spoiler block. Here's mine:

[sblock=MiniStats][url=http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Orlando_Furioso_%28GlassEye%29][size=+1]Fury[/size][/url] Human Rogue 2 / Bard 1
[color=orange][b]Initiative:[/b][/color] +6 [color=orange][b]Perception:[/b][/color] +6

[color=orange][b]AC:[/b][/color] 18 (14 touch; 14 flat-footed)
[color=orange][b]HP:[/b][/color] 25 [color=yellow]Current: 25[/color]
[color=orange][b]CMB:[/b][/color] +3 [color=orange][b]CMD:[/b][/color] 17 [color=orange][b]Fort:[/b][/color] +1 [color=orange][b]Ref:[/b][/color] +9 [color=orange][b]Will:[/b][/color] +2

[color=orange][b]In Hand:[/b][/color] rapier[/sblock][/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

OOC: Borric is delaying until after Syl's Fortune Hex (thanks, mate. :)). This puts his Initiative at 7.

Borric, experienced in battle alongside the witch, waits until Syl has a chance to use one of his hexes. Feeling lucky, he puts away his shield and draws out the guisarme in lightning quick motion.

With a "HEEEYAH!" Borric slashes out at the beast with the polearm, opening up a decent cut in the tough hide. He stands ready to defend the dwarf's armor from the shoplifting ape.

[sblock=Actions]Move Action: Puts his shield away
Free Action: Quick Draws the Gisarme
Standard Action: Attacks the Dire Ape; Guisarme (1d20+7=9, 2d4+4=9); Re-roll Attack with Fortune Hex Guisarme (1d20+7=20)
AoO: Should the beast fall prone and then stand up again; Guisarme (1d20+7=19, 2d4+4=9)[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: MWK Guisarme[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Remove ads