A casual Pathfinder adventure? (Recruiting Closed)

Rhun

First Post
If not I will be more classic and play a 'standard' paladin of Sivar.

And interestingly, Sivar is probably the most-developed deity in my campaign world. Mainly because a lot of the adventures I've run have taken place in the Kingdom of Sivaris, which was originally built by Sivar before his ascendance into godhood.

Rhun

First Post
Question: Is there a language that's tied to the local ruins/ancient civilisations of the area we're exploring? I'd take that as my final language.

The adventure is going to take place in Coris, where the main language (in addition to common) is Vendii. Vendii is the second most spoken human language (after Common) on the continent. However, Coris also has some eastern influences, so Eastron might also be a prudent language.

However, as far as ancient languages that may be found in ruins, you'd likely want to know Eldaran, the language of the Eldarr. The Eldarr were a ancient race that rose to power during the world's Second Age, enslaving humans and other humanoids. However, legend tells that they were wiped out by their own powerful magics at the end of the Second Age. This was some 12,000 years before the current time. Eldarr ruins litter the countryside, but few ever explore them, as they are known as haunted, evil places.

Rathan

First Post
I've made some changes to my character Rhun (finished his HP, fixed the money thing to silver, and lowers some of my skills to take more languages). He should be all set for inspection!

Rhun

First Post
I've made some changes to my character Rhun (finished his HP, fixed the money thing to silver, and lowers some of my skills to take more languages). He should be all set for inspection!

Would you mind reposting him, or attaching him to your post above, or giving me the post number that he is in? I really don't want to search back through the whole thread looking for him. :)

Rhun

First Post
[MENTION=1322]Rathan[/MENTION]:

Some things I noticed on your character, which either needs to be fixed, or needs to be explained to me (as I admit, I am not 100% familiar with Pathfinder changes):

1) 66 hit points? By my calculation he should have 42.
2) It looks like you did your skills under the 3E rules, not under Pathfinder rules. You'll need to revamp them using the Pathfinder rules, which are quite a bit different.
3) Your disarm should actually be +11, I think...not +9. A Monk's Maneuver Training allows them to use their level instead of their BAB for Combat Maneuvers.
4) Speaking of Combat Maneuvers, you should note your Combat Maneuver Bonus and your Combat Maneuver Defense somewhere on the character sheet.

These are the only things I'm seeing at first glance.

Remove ads