A casual Pathfinder adventure? (Recruiting Closed)

Rhun

First Post
Guys, sorry for the lack of response for late, but life has been sort of hectic. As soon as things calm down for me, we can continue forward.

[MENTION=94558]binder[/MENTION]Fred: Bird is fine.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
He's a pretty classic bookworm sort, so I see his magics coming from study, and from studying as many sources as he can. For that reason, it actually makes sense to me that his spells wouldn't necessarily manifest thematically.
Interresting! Just brainstorming here, but could he know different versions of each/some of his spells and be able/eager to tell us all about it as he casts them? "Did you know that the barons of Estreshire used to dabble in necromancy?" :)

By the by and on a completely different tack, have you given thought to Kog's method of transport? Cauldron has his riding dog, Fengar the Indefatigeable will likely walk(?) and I imagine WD's paladin will ride a golden destrier of some sort. For some reason, I'm thinking a cart or wagon would suit both Kog and Shayuri's Oracle, being the holder of campy confort, small libraries and all that. ;) Would that fit with your vision of him?

I guess that logically leads to a side-question for Rhun though: are we going tp be travelling in terrain that's at all wagon-friendly?

jkason

First Post
Interresting! Just brainstorming here, but could he know different versions of each/some of his spells and be able/eager to tell us all about it as he casts them? "Did you know that the barons of Estreshire used to dabble in necromancy?" :)

heh. Well, I do expect he'll periodically spout off trivia, whether it's in the midst of casting or not. I kind of like the idea that he may know 'variants' of spells; probably just see how it goes as to whether I want to try juggling that kind of thing or not.

By the by and on a completely different tack, have you given thought to Kog's method of transport? Cauldron has his riding dog, Fengar the Indefatigeable will likely walk(?) and I imagine WD's paladin will ride a golden destrier of some sort. For some reason, I'm thinking a cart or wagon would suit both Kog and Shayuri's Oracle, being the holder of campy confort, small libraries and all that. ;) Would that fit with your vision of him?

I certainly don't think he'd object to riding in a wagon (he has funds to pitch in if that's what you're asking). If he swapped off driving with someone, I imagine he'd rather enjoy the chance to get reading in while the group travelled.[/QUOTE]

Binder Fred

Yeah, they should make a dungeon-sized version of those things. :)

What do you think, [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], your oracle up for a wagon ride?

Shayuri

First Post
Err...I s'pose so? Why not?

*does a silly dance, and sings...*

Gonna paint yer wagon! Gonna paint it good!
I'm not just braggin'! I'm gonna paint yer wood!

Binder Fred

Cauldron bursts out laughing and starts scampering around the dancing girl, emphasizing the end words of her song: "Wagon! Good! Braggin'! WOOD! What colour should we paint it, Shayuri?" His green halfling eyes shine with unbounded enthousiasm.

Remove ads