• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A casual Pathfinder adventure? (Recruiting Closed)

Rhun

First Post
Especially since this is a one shot, I would love to see Rhun challenge us enough that if we make a mistake it DOES cost us a character. Character death gives us a sense of vitality and urgency.

Ha! You'll be seeing character death aplenty here soon in my other game you're in. ;)

jkason

First Post
Goodness. With all this talk of fatality, maybe my bookworm bard might be out of his element. Hmmm... are there any feats that extend the range of bardic performance. Maybe he could just call out helpful hints from really far away... ;)

Rhun

First Post
Goodness. With all this talk of fatality, maybe my bookworm bard might be out of his element. Hmmm... are there any feats that extend the range of bardic performance. Maybe he could just call out helpful hints from really far away... ;)

I'm unaware of any that extends the range. But perhaps somebody more familiar with Pathfinder knows of one.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I don't think there is one to extend range but Lingering performance extends the performance 2 rounds after you stop. So you could run after you get the first versus in LOL :p

HM

Rhun

First Post
FYI, this is not a meat-grinder adventure that I'm planning on running. There will be some combat, and some dangerous encounters. Smarts and tactics should carry you through.

Shayuri

First Post
Well, if we have a wizard we probably don't need a witch...as entertaining as that byplay could be...

So it looks like I'm an Oracle.

I'm thinking Heavens, Life or Nature for mystery...I'll decide soon.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads