• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A casual Pathfinder adventure? (Recruiting Closed)

Rhun

First Post
Running tally of character concepts submitted:

Rathan - Oakling Monk 5
Binder Fred - Halfling "Alchemist" (Sorcerer 3/Ranger 2)
Shayuri - Oracle 5 or Witch 5
Scott Dewar - Human Fighter 5
Fenris - ?
Walking Dad - Paladin 5
jkason - Human Bard
Holy Man - Human Cleric 5 [Alternate by request]
Herobizkit - High Goblin Rogue 3/"Warrior" 2

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry Rhun but like I said I don't wish to bump any of my friends, I will go into alt status with Fenris if that is ok.

Also if you have any questions I have gotten moderately good with PF - specially in the XP department (which I hardly use - go figure).

HM

Rhun

First Post
Sorry Rhun but like I said I don't wish to bump any of my friends, I will go into alt status with Fenris if that is ok.

If thats what you want, no problem. I'll note you as an alternate. Depending on what other character submissions I get, though, you may not be bumping any friends. :D

Fenris

Adventurer

Also if you have any questions I have gotten moderately good with PF - specially in the XP department (which I hardly use - go figure).

HM
Oh come now HM. Don't think of it as bumping a friend, think of it rather as making Rhun's life difficult with a more characters to choose from. :lol:

But your idea of having core classes piqued my interest. I have never played in Pathfinder or even in 3.X an arcane caster, so if you will thrown your hat back in HM, I will play an elf wizard. Nice to have some iconic character choices ;) But for me it will be a chance to experiment with a spellslinger.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I didn't know you were so evil Fenris... :devil:

Your right though I wouldn't want to be in Rhun's position every character so far is a great idea.

HM

Rhun

First Post
But your idea of having core classes piqued my interest. I have never played in Pathfinder or even in 3.X an arcane caster, so if you will thrown your hat back in HM, I will play an elf wizard. Nice to have some iconic character choices ;) But for me it will be a chance to experiment with a spellslinger.

You've never played an arcane caster in 3.X or Pathfinder? You're missing out, my friend! :D

Rhun

First Post
I didn't know you were so evil Fenris... :devil:

Your right though I wouldn't want to be in Rhun's position every character so far is a great idea

And now you know why I ended up with two ToEE games, and why I took every player interested in my Ravenloft game. :D

I'm a sucker for a good character...but DMing a game system I'm not 100% familiar with is going to be tough enough as it is.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
[MENTION=29098]Rhun[/MENTION]: Mechanically, Pathfinder is identical to 3.x... you might even call PF version 3.75. Player characters have many many options for character customization, and are generally more versatile than their 3.5 counterparts. Otherwise, same paint, different color.

If anything, this should encourage you to hose us on a regular basis by assuming we're tough enough to take whatever you throw at us. ;)

Remove ads