• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A "character driven" FR campaign.

Ion

Explorer
Could be the sunites are closest? Probably makes more sense if he is just there. "Is there a palading in the building?" ;)

Whatever you guys like best will work.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Ion said:
Could be the sunites are closest? Probably makes more sense if he is just there. "Is there a palading in the building?" ;)

Whatever you guys like best will work.
I don't think someone of Meadowbrook's intelligence would waste her time on them...

(They serve their purpose but this would be outside of their purpose and it would be, more than likely, a waste of everyone's time.)

So really closet just seems that whomever was sent would walk past their temple on the way to get help. :lol:

Ion

Explorer
Would we start from the beginning, Voadam falling through the rift, or sometime later? In an character driven game I would imagine that start would be better as all of us should be able to keep ourselves busy by posting in an effort to show what are character was right. (But I'll go with whatever you wish.)

My thought is it might be easiest to start that moment everyone is in the same place, but I'm pretty easy going too.

zevon

First Post
Regardless of what is easiest, I feel like we should just start. Once things are underway we will all be on the same page relatively fast. I think we should just start a.s.a.p. however DM sees fit and once the ball is rolling we'll soon forget about the very first i.c. post.

Ion

Explorer
Regardless of what is easiest, I feel like we should just start.

You are right. I will try and get the first IC post up tonight.

Ferrix: once you get your character in the RG, we'll work you in.

Ion

Explorer
Here you are folks: The Epic, the rift and the travellers.

It looks like we are starting with Voadam tumbling out of the rift.

The title is very subject to change (as it might characterize how the story begins, I doubt the overall focus will stay there forever.), but it was all I could think of at the moment.

Voadam

Legend
I don't expect to be able to post again until Monday (I normally only post on weekdays), do we want Voadam to be unconscious in the room after his rift entry and the rest can progress?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
I don’t know… I guess so. If they show up to quickly then Meadowbrook knows that they were trying to peek into her room… :lol: I guess I can continue on now that I know he’s unconscious. (But do you really want him to be so?)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads