• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A "character driven" FR campaign.

Eluvan

First Post
Well... the way I see it, Phin was eavesdropping at the door so that means that, if he doesn't post, we've presumably just opened the door to find him standing there dumbly. Or maybe he overbalances when Meadowbrook opens the door, and kinda lurches through the door and sprawls unmoving on the dloor. :p

Ion

Explorer
Just to let you all know, my posting might be a tad sporatic for the next week and a bit. I've left home, and am now visiting my parents out of town.

Luckily for me they are very technologically inclined people, and computer access isn't a problem, just finding the time to sit down at one is.

If nobody else replies in the next little while, I say feel free to move to the preformance scene on the main floor of the Epic.

zevon

First Post
my posting will be very sorry and sporadic until post-new years....Feel free to rp phin as necessary (or just consider him curiously tailing the party).

Cheers!

Voadam

Legend
I vaguely remember a reference to gypsy types in FR from a ravenloft module, but don't recall any directly from any FR sources. I posted a thread in general, we'll see what that turns up.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads