A Clash of Earth and Sea (El Jefe Judging) [See Part II]

SlagMortar

First Post
The ghostly bastard sword strikes out again, this time with deadly accuracy. As he gets closer, he gets a better look at ghost Zack and says, "What the -? How'd he do that?" Since it is fighting the pirates, he'll leave it alone for now. He takes another shot with his bow. Mongrel guides the shot straight and true. After such an impressive display Planus cannot help but say, "Put down your weapons and stand trial before the Gods, or die where you stand!"

OOC: I'm not sure how far away Planus is at this point, but I believe including this round he has moved a total of 120. He'll move forward to within 30 feet of a pirate, preferably one not engaged with an ally.
Spiritual Weapon duration (2 rounds remaining)
Arrows fired: 4
spiritual weapon (1d20+7=27, 1d8+1=4)
threat confirmation (1d20+7=14, 1d8+1=8)
bow shot (1d20+9=29, 1d8+3=5)
Oh damn! If only Jack could see me now.
threat confirmation (1d20+9=27, 2d8+6=13)

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 4/ranger 2

Round 4:
Charlarn concentrates his attention on one pirate (+1 dodge bonus to AC). He grits his teeth and swings (1d20+8=18) at his target, striking his foe, doing (1d8+3=5) damage.

AC 19 vs. pirate he's fighting, 18 vs. all others
HP 37/38
shield other in effect on Jack

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: American Airlines cancelled my flight yesterday, so a return to normalcy for me is postponed till day after tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, hope to get things moving soon.

Patlin

Explorer
Round 4 continues
Ducane (AC 17 or 18) is hit twice for a total of 11 damage.

One of the pirates cries out in confusion on striking the "ghost" declaring that there's nothing there.

Charlarn (AC 18) manages to deflect the blows of the attacking pirates

[Ducane is up next.]

Velmont

First Post
Zack looks at the place where the pirate's sword should have hit. His clothing have a tear left by the sword, but it start to fall down into dust. The flesh under is sliced and it start to become darker. His wound seems infected and it quickly gain on teh surrounding. The ghostly Zack's image is in putrefaction. His internal organ appears, his muscle are shown. Zack's image seems to turn horribly into some kind of disturbing zombie. The visage of Zack show some despair. He advance his hand toward teh pirate which hit him, just like if he was horribly suffering and wanted to share the pain with the one who caused it.

During tha time, Opale dontinue to advanace toward teh pirate, keeping a safe disatnce from them and keeping the spell.

[SBLOCK=OOC]There or not there, real or not, Opale tries to give a show, a scray show to the pirates so they get disturb and lose ther concentration. SHe also want to make them belive that even if they han't felt the blow, the blow has affected him.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads