A Clash of Earth and Sea (El Jefe Judging) [See Part II]

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 4/ranger 2

Round 3:
Charlarn will swing (1d20+8=9) at the nearest pirate. "Yield or feel Phyrah's wrath. Her divine wind will blow your ships aground." He misses terribly, due to being out of breath.

AC 18
HP 38/38
shield other in effect on Jack

Velmont

First Post
OOC: I can't beleive it, Opale is doing necromantic magic, summoning the ghost of Zack and no one is reacting to her spell. As far as I know, no one knows she is an illusionist and she cannot cast necromatic spells.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Busy packing at the moment. Hopefully I'll be able to post an update tomorrow night after the airplane. More reactions to spooky cantrips then!

Patlin

Explorer
Previously, in round 2
Ducane charges in, dealing 7 damage with a solid blow.

Round 3 continues
Opale takes another step forward, and a frightening image rises over Zack's prone form. (DC?)

I'm likely to lose internet access for the next leg of my trip. Might be a week before my next post.

Pbartender

First Post
Patlin said:
I'm likely to lose internet access for the next leg of my trip. Might be a week before my next post.

OOC: This'll be as good a time as any to post it, then...

I'm going to be stepping away from LEW. I no longer have the time nor the inclination to continue. I'd hoped to finish off one more short adventure before I left, but it's taking much longer than I'd anticipated. I had lots of fun with everyone, both in this adventure and the others, but I gotta move along.

Patlin, do with Jack what you will.

Take it easy.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 4/ranger 2

OOC: I'm going to be away from this Saturday to next Monday. So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc1: Sorry to lose you, Pbartender! Good luck and I hope you someday return! :)

ooc2: General state of the adventure -- this encounter is taking much longer than I originally intended, though I'm making an effort to bring it to a close. After that, it's my intention to get you back to the main adventure location and conclude
(at long last) the adventure. I don't expect we'll get much done before new years, but I have high hopes we can conclude the module by mid march.

ooc3: Trying to do an update, but invisible castle is down. Don't have any dice in this hotel room, so I'll need to scrounge around for a random number generator.

Patlin

Explorer
Round 3 continues
The nearer pirates get a chance to disbelieve Opale's illusion, but are fooled into thinking the ghostly Zack is a real threat.

Planus moves forward another 40' and casts spiritual weapon. A weapon of force (what is Mongrel's favored weapon?) forms and strikes a wounded scimitar wielding pirate for 3 damage taking him down.

Iggy dashes forward 40', and has now crossed 60' of the 150' originally seperating him from the pirates.

The five glittering pirates continue to scatter.

The six pirates currently wielding light crossbows step away from any adjacent adventurers and fire again, then draw their scimitars. Three target Ducane, the other three target Charlarn. (Dice rolls forthcoming, IC still down.)

[The two remaining pirates who allready have scimitars out are up next.]

Remove ads