A Clash of Earth and Sea (El Jefe Judging) [See Part II]

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus continues moving forward (40') and shouts, "Mongrel, beat down that pirate!" He targets a spiritual weapon at the most injured looking pirate. He hopes to get close enough to heal Zack, but knows he needs to thin out the ranks some first.

OOC:
Spiritual Weapon duration (4 rounds remaining)
Arrows fired: 2
spiritual weapon (1d20+6=13, 1d8+1=3)
Note: I forgot my own bless spell. Should be an attack roll of 14, assuming bless counts for spiritual weapons.

Last edited:

Steve Jung

Explorer
Patlin said:
Round 1 Concludes
Charlarn runs forward, crossing (??) feet towards the pirates. (Charlarn seems to be wearing a chain shirt, but his character sheet reflects a movement of 20'. Help me out here...)
OOC: Sorry about that. He's carrying a medium load (need to increase that strength).

Patlin

Explorer
Round 2 Continues
Jack shoots another fire arrow.

[Ducane could charge in attacking, or simply move and attack... among other options.]

[Charlarn (who moved 80 feet last round?) can get to within melee range with another run action, or could double move close enough to charge next round... among other options.]

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 4/ranger 2

Charlarn will run at the archers, Goruksblain held high. (80 ft move) "I'll take you all on."

AC 16
HP 38/38
shield other in effect on Jack

Patlin

Explorer
Previously, in round 2
[Ducane still hasn't gone yet.]

Charlarn runs up to the pirates, growling a challenge in order to distract them from his fallen friend.

Round 3
Zack continues to bleed. 20=Stabilize (1d20=10)

[Opale has so far closed 30 of the 150 feet to the pirates, and is up.]

Velmont

First Post
Opale move five feet foward and starts to cast. Her casting take more time than usual, and as the casting advance, her speech become louder and darker. A spectral and faint light appears around Zack's body. Zack's stands up, with an spectral looks and with a deadly silence surounding him. His skins is more white and show some lifeless sign, but his eyes are glowing with a faint red glow. A smile is drawn on his face and with his scyth in hand, and his old body at his feet, he gets ready to cut his opponent's throat.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Free action: Move 5 feet.
Standard action: cast Silent Image
Move action: Bluff that she is casting some dark necromantic magic :p

The scyth make it even more cliché of the death is coming for you :) [/SBLOCK]

Xael

First Post
Ducane moves to attack the pirates, preferably targeting someone wounded and trying to get someone between him and the archers. If he can, he'll charge to a position like that, but if not he'll just move and attack.

OOC: Attack roll 14, damage 7. Includes bless, but not charge.

Remove ads