A Clash of Earth and Sea (El Jefe Judging) [See Part II]

Velmont

First Post
Opale wakes up in the morning. With Naga around her neck, she wash her visage and hands before taking her book. She pass an hour to study alone before joining her friends for the breakfast. As the group get out in the street. "Planus, you told we were arrived when we reach the village. Maybe we should learn a bit more about what problems lie here. I felt the people somehow nervous, but I didn't wanted to ask as we arrived late."

[SBLOCK=Bought]Scroll of Feather Fall: 25 gp
Scroll of Alter Self: 150 gp
Ink: 300 gp
Total: 475 gp[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Memorized Spell]
0: Acid Splash, Daze, Detect Magic, *Ghost Sound, Read Magic
1: Charm Person, *Color Spray, Disturb Equilibrum, Mage Armor
2: Alter Self, GlitterDust, *Mirror Image
*Bonus Illusion Spell[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Pbartender

First Post
An inconspicuous halfling with a scruffy-looking riding dog stands about, taking a good look around the village that he didn't bother noticing late last night, when he first arrived hoping for a bed.

Patlin

Explorer
Looking around, Planus concludes that village really isn't the right term. It's more of a compound, really, with 18 people of various ages and a few small buildings inside a communal wall. They're very far away from civilization, and seem to rely on one another for protection.

There are no shops, taverns, or other business establishments. The locals seem to subsist on hunting, gathering, a small garden, and in better times some fishing. That last activity seems to have been suspended for some reason.

Velmont

First Post
"Planus... did Mongrel ask you to help a small village to be able to fish again? I can't understand how you can live here. There is so few things to do. I rather prefer the city. I asked for tranquility, it might be a good place to take some rest" asks Opale to the elf.

SlagMortar

First Post
"Not exactly. Though he didn't not tell me too. Perhaps we should ask the locals if they know anything about evil webs of darkness or flying monkeys."
Planus is very excited about his vision and happy to share it with anyone they meet. With the amount of time that his "fish story" has had to grow, it is no doubt quite a tale by now.

OOC: Don't have time to write a long, rambling, highly exaggerated story at the moment, though I can do so later if anyone is interested... I'll pretend I didn't hear that groan in the back. :)

Velmont

First Post
"Evil web of darkness... flying monkeys... I start to wonder if I will ever hear the true version of that vision... if it was one." tells Opale to Jack, making sure Planus doesn't hear the last remark.

Pbartender

First Post
Patlin said:
As you aproach, you hear a child shouting out the news of your return.

Jack nods toward the shouting little girl, "Looks like some other heroes have already been at work here... Maybe they know what's going on."

Velmont

First Post
"Heroes... let's see those men before giving them the name of heroes. I have known too much charlatan in my life to jump to conclusion. Trust me, I had a crush on two of these kind before I met my husband." tells Opale as she follow Jack toward the gathering.

Remove ads