A Clash of Earth and Sea, Part II (El Jefe Judging) [Concluded]

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 4/ranger 2

Round 6:
Charlarn says, "Good to see you up, Jack." The rush of energy from Iggy's spell invigorates the cleric. He draws Goruskblain from his belt and rushes the nearest pirate (double move). "Give up and we'll show mercy."

AC 19
HP 36/38
haste in effect
shield other in effect on Jack

Velmont

First Post
"Jack have put fire to the buidling, and they outnumber us and are about to charges us... can I suggest we start to retreat." tells Opale, reloading her crossbow and firing into teh crowd.

Patlin

Explorer
Iggy is uncertain in the dark, but he suspects it's every remaining pirate on the island... and the initial estimate may have been low.

Manzanita

First Post
Patlin said:
Iggy is uncertain in the dark, but he suspects it's every remaining pirate on the island... and the initial estimate may have been low.

OOC: For those without a clear recollection of page 27 of the last thread, the merfolk estimated that there were two to three dozen pirates on the island. Maybe that's too much even for our intrepid heros to fight at once. We've killed about 10 though, haven't we? If we're near the docks, then the pirates are actually between us and our boat, though, aren't they? Didn't we dock at the south side? Perhaps a fighting retreat is in order.

BIC: "I think you're right, Opale. Let's head out and see if we can circle around them in the dark. Even with short legs, I might be able to outrun them for a minute thanks to my haste spell."

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Also, It's always possibly the merfolk underestimated the number of pirates. Do you want to evade the pirates and head back to your boat? The island is big enough that there are multiple routes you could take to do that, and the haste spell will give you an edge if you act immediately.

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus gives a shrug and says, "We can take 'em!" Trailing off he finishes, "But they do look ready for us now."

OOC: Planus will go along with whatever the others decide.

Velmont

First Post
"The building is on fire, we killed ten of them and we are still all alive. If you want to see Zephos, stay here, but I suggest to retreat, and if we need to do a second raid, we will prepare another one, but we haev our objective, no need to be zealous, it can be mortal. Trust my experience." tells Opale, ready to leave as the group will move.

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy concurs. "Come on. I can cover the retreat. I still have several scorching rays and magic missiles left to disuade pursuit. Charlarn, take the lead!"

Iggy will urge them to try to take an end run around the pirates and get back to the boat. He's love to take a few more out before they get there.

Remove ads