• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Fading Suns/True20 game

Karl Green

First Post
One more thing to remember is that in that first post, I mention that All-Saints is about 300 km away... you have local riding animals... (oh and the native guides have survival for sure ;))

the_myth

First Post
Roll rules

Hey!

What sort of roll rules will we use for the game?

Do we roll ourselves at Invisible Castle? Or will this be a GM-roll only game?

Karl Green

First Post
D'oh I totally forgot to speak of that didn't I?!?!

As normally, I generally like players to make their own rolls, using Invisible Castle. There will be times that I will make rolls for you, to speed up stuff or for secret things, but otherwise, I trust people to make their own and then Post them...

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Karl Green said:
Entered Tarius (or anyone with Knowledge-History) can make a roll to find out when All-Saints was destroyed...

Kewl I've made the roll and updated my ic post (got 26 btws)

if Venus gets a good roll too we should be able to map out the entitre history of All Saints in one post :cool:

Karl Green

First Post
Sorry I did not post last night, I feel asleep after dinner... so sleepy :D

Anyway, I wanted to also remind you that you have a ship parked at Necropolis, and while that is some 10,000 km away, the ship could go into orbit and come back down making the trip in about two hours and could get you to All-Saints another hour after that…

Just in case you don’t want to spend six days traveling across the desert some more as that was only a condition of finding the Gargoyle…

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Karl Green said:
Sorry I did not post last night, I feel asleep after dinner... so sleepy :D

Anyway, I wanted to also remind you that you have a ship parked at Necropolis, and while that is some 10,000 km away, the ship could go into orbit and come back down making the trip in about two hours and could get you to All-Saints another hour after that…

Just in case you don’t want to spend six days traveling across the desert some more as that was only a condition of finding the Gargoyle…

Lol. Thank goodness that you mentioned that because in my mind before the description I was picturing what a los vegas sized city would look like if it were bombed out and abandoned for several hundreds of years in the saherra desert. As a result I didn't expect that it would be possible to spot that well from the air.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads