• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Fading Suns/True20 game

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Just wondering is our Yoni currently with the group or is she currently back at Necropolis? Cause if she's with us, Roz will ask her a question or two so that she could plan out some actions before they arrive back at the city (in several days).

Karl Green

First Post
Yoki is with the ship (at Necropolis)... note that she does not have an Imperial Consort Badge, and she sees herself more as a hired pilot who sticks with the ship

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Ok. Then I guess Roz's question could wait. She was going to basically ask if Yoki could gain access to any current aerial data (ie surveillance maps) of All-Saints that she is willing to give (or sell) to the group once we return to her ship. I figure that if Yoki would rather sell it to us rather than having us go find the local guilder and purchase it from them.

Karl Green

First Post
Relique du Madde said:
Ok. Then I guess Roz's question could wait. She was going to basically ask if Yoki could gain access to any current aerial data (ie surveillance maps) of All-Saints that she is willing to give (or sell) to the group once we return to her ship. I figure that if Yoki would rather sell it to us rather than having us go find the local guilder and purchase it from them.

If anyone has a radio (squaker or otherwise) you still could :)

Karl Green

First Post
Yes, you are out of range for most Radios... but depending you could still get a message out, as there are way stations that are within a day or so of here.

Tonguez, sorry to here you are sick...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads