A first look at Destan's Valus sourcebook

Lela

First Post
Apperently following they're instructions won't get you one either. Guess I'll try e-mailing them for a third time.

grodog

Hero
Lela said:
Apperently following they're instructions won't get you one either. Guess I'll try e-mailing them for a third time.

Problems Lela?---if so, feel free to email me directly.

Last edited:

Lela

First Post
I'll give it another day to see if they reply to my latest e-mail. I've had a couple out since someone (you?) posted the original link. If I don't get a reply tomarrow, I'll pop you one.

[Edit:(E-mail function is off as of late. I think I have your's in my address book though. Er, nope. Dangit. I'll need the address or you can e-mail me.)]

Last edited:

pogre

Legend
Lela said:
I'll give it another day to see if they reply to my latest e-mail. I've had a couple out since someone (you?) posted the original link. If I don't get a reply tomarrow, I'll pop you one.

[Edit:(E-mail function is off as of late. I think I have your's in my address book though. Er, nope. Dangit. I'll need the address or you can e-mail me.)]

Look in his signature in this post.

Darklone

Ordered, got an answer and infos how to pay how much where and will get my signed copy soon. Wohoo. Good luck, Lela.

Remove ads