• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Game of Thrones - The Defenders of the Vale

Khairn

First Post
WargamerX said:
Hey folks, bad news. I got hit with orders this week for an Iraq tour, 6-9 months. Hence, I'll have to leave off. I'm trying to let the other games I'm part of know as well.

But if, with luck, if you guys are still running in 6-9 months - I want back in!!!

Our prayers and best wishes are with you. Stay safe and I'm looking forward to gaming together when you get back!

Bleak Knight

First Post
That's one hell of a Christmas present, Wargamer. :\

Take care, and look out for the RPGs, IEDs, and Styrofoam containers spray painted to look like cinderblocks (which are more IEDs).

Merry christmas, and a happy new year.

Here's to hoping you see some proper fireworks, and not just explosions.

Tyrmatfrage

First Post
WargamerX said:
Hey folks, bad news. I got hit with orders this week for an Iraq tour, 6-9 months. Hence, I'll have to leave off. I'm trying to let the other games I'm part of know as well.

But if, with luck, if you guys are still running in 6-9 months - I want back in!!!

Good luck and stay safe!

Munin

First Post
I vote to keep WargamerX's character going as an alt so we can bring him back as a regular as soon as he finishes his tour.
Best of luck to you, keep yourself safe!

Khairn

First Post
Santa & my wife, obviously thought I had been a good boy this year as "A Game of Thrones" and new copies of the books were all beautifully wrapped with ribbons 'n bows and lovingly placed under the Christmas tree, where they were discovered yesterday morning.

Do you know how hard it was to hold back from reading the game and pay attention to family & friends instead ?? :confused:

Thankfully I have only limited commitments this week and should get the chance to read and bask in its beauty all week long.

I'm so very happy ... I could cry.

Bleak Knight

First Post
Guys! Has this game died already? Many days, and no posts!

I was waiting for Devyn and Enforcer to update, but I'll update tomorrow no matter what.

Remove ads