• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Game of Thrones - The Defenders of the Vale

Munin

First Post
Having just met the man, Rycen isn't quite sure *what* to think of him. Peculiar comes to mind, but he tries not to cling to first impressions.

Ibram Gaunt

First Post
MUNIN, I need your actions in the spar against Rhin posted to the IC thread please. I will then roll initiative and resolve the rounds, then I will ask again for actions and so forth.

Tense doesn't matter to me.

You guys that are RPing at the Maester's study, please continue, I'm not going to interfere unless you need me to do mechanics of some type.

Tyrmatfrage

First Post
Ooooh! Our first fight! :D

I'm putting a stag on Rycen. Someone needs to show those Braavosi that Westeros swords can get the job done just as well without all that fancy posturing! :p

Bleak Knight said:
Aaah! Conspiracy! Betrayal! You are isolating me, and planning to assassinate me and Lord Redfort, I know it! Treason!

Creighton, Jasper's turning all paranoid again. See, that's why we can't play nice with him! ;)

Ibram Gaunt said:
You guys that are RPing at the Maester's study, please continue, I'm not going to interfere unless you need me to do mechanics of some type.

Yeah, Creighton and Jasper should go ahead and have their talk with the maester. You may choose to have Melyssa burst into the study whenever it seems the most dramatically appropriate. :)

Munin

First Post
Argh! Guys! Tourney swords!
Bah, tourney swords are for whimps and men that fret over lesser details...like loosing limbs :)

Ibram, I think Dave-O has already left for his vacation, as posted above.

dave_o

Explorer
I actually have internet access out here. :O And my girlfriend's ma is letting me use her insanely sweet Vaio laptop, so I can try and make a post or two. This fight is awesome so far. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads