• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Game of Thrones - The Defenders of the Vale

Khairn

First Post
Ibram Gaunt said:
Monster Maester?!? ROFL

Do the Monster Maester Mash!!

That's priceless

Glad you like it :p

BTW ... no offense meant to our giantish companion ... its just that your so ... :confused: big, from Creightons point of view.

Khairn

First Post
FYI

With the Christmas Season in full swing now at my place, it will be difficult for me to remain active over the next few days. I will try the best I can, but if you don't hear from me for a couple of days, don't worry as I am coming back.

Merry Christmas to everyone, and I hope you have a wonderful New Year.

WargamerX

First Post
Hey folks, bad news. I got hit with orders this week for an Iraq tour, 6-9 months. Hence, I'll have to leave off. I'm trying to let the other games I'm part of know as well.

But if, with luck, if you guys are still running in 6-9 months - I want back in!!!

Enforcer

Explorer
WargamerX said:
Hey folks, bad news. I got hit with orders this week for an Iraq tour, 6-9 months. Hence, I'll have to leave off. I'm trying to let the other games I'm part of know as well.

But if, with luck, if you guys are still running in 6-9 months - I want back in!!!

Well good luck over there, man. See you back in a few months! :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads