Well, that was fun
Staff member
Could a few different folks do a few things for me? I need some folks to:

- reply to this thread
- quote me
- mention me (with an @ mention)
- give me some XP
- comment on my profile

A few different folks doing each thing would be useful, as would individual people doing multiple things. Thanks!

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel

- reply to this thread
- quote me
- give me some XP
- comment on my profile

A few different folks doing each thing would be useful, as would individual people doing multiple things. Thanks!
Do you want a massage too, [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]?

doghead

thotd

- comment on my profile

Thought I would try the last one for something different.

When I hit 'post message', nothing appeared to happen. But when I hit 'post message' again, I RX a warning box saying ENWorld requires you wait between posting messages (or some such). When I went back to the comments section, the comment was there.

thotd

darjr

I crit!

- reply to this thread
- quote me
- give me some XP
- comment on my profile

quotable, you are. [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION];

- reply to this thread
- quote me
- give me some XP
- comment on my profile

Hey [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION], I can't seem to figure out how to comment on a profile.

MarkB

Legend
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION], When I click on the 'give XP' icon and the little window pops up, after I've entered text, when I click on 'Add to Experience Points' the window doesn't close, or show any acknowledgement of my click. When I click a second time, it closes to give me a notification that I can't award points to the same person twice.

I'm using Google Chrome on Windows 7 if it makes a difference.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
@Morrus , When I click on the 'give XP' icon and the little window pops up, after I've entered text, when I click on 'Add to Experience Points' the window doesn't close, or show any acknowledgement of my click. When I click a second time, it closes to give me a notification that I can't award points to the same person twice.

I'm using Google Chrome on Windows 7 if it makes a difference.

Hmmm. Works fine for me. Anyone else?

Remove ads