A Merc's Life: Howl of the Carrion King [03]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Hrm. We would have to submit this proposal to others, we are afraid."

Undrella looks up sharply at Harnry's words. "You are not the final authority here? Oh, very well. I've waited this long, another short delay won't hurt I suppose. Consult with those who make these decisions for you, and return to me. Just remember, the information I hold could be of great help to you in defeating the Genie."

Scotley

Hero
"I don't hear them being eaten at least. But they could at least try and make their voices carry to give us some reassurance. I stand ready to assault the place when your deadline arrives."

mleibrock

First Post
"Yes, we should consult the others but I have one more question before we go... Why do you want this snake killed? I believe everything has a right to life, but I'd like to know why you would have us kill him?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Undrella smiles at Tsadok as she completes her circle 'round him and comes to face him once more. The smile speaks gentle regret for the young half-blood's naivete.

"I do not kill without need . . . such action is wasteful. This snake is acting according to its nature, but I need the head for my work. Be warned, it is quite large, and exceedingly deadly. It will have to be removed anyway in order for anyone to fully occupy this place; it's removal may as well serve a purpose."

Remove ads