A Merc's Life: Howl of the Carrion King [03]

mleibrock

First Post
Tsadok is clearly unnerved at the touch of the harpy and before he can compose himself to reply, Harnrey speaks allowing Tsadok more time to compose himself.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Undrella continues trailing her fingers down Tsadok's handsome face and across his neck; as she glides around behind him, her palm traces across his back and shoulders. A throaty chuckle escapes as she responds to Harnry's question. "Against my will? Rare is the man who can hold Undrella against her will. But I staked my claim here long before Kardswann made his appearance, and I'll not leave my home. As to how he treats me, he is cruel and I'm not strong enough to stand against him. Therefore, I wish you to kill him. And the snake . . . let's not forget the snake for my stew.

"My, my, but you are a strapping young lad, aren't you?"

mleibrock

First Post
Uncomfortable about what Undrella just said about not leaving, Tsadok remains in thought for the minute as the harpy finishing speaking.

Then, as if snapped to consciousness, he speaks... "This snake... do you require a special snake or can it be any old snake? I'm sure you are quite the huntress and I ask only as it seems odd you would ask us to acquire something you could so easily get yourself. If it is any old snake, I'm sure we could bring that back for you in a matter of hours.

As far as Kardswann, would you consider joining with us to rid this place of him when the time comes? We could certainly use arial support as none of us have such talents."

Soon, the embarrassment of the harpy's attention dims to a feeling of flattery. He stands up straight and he adds, "I think we could make quite the team."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Oh, no, my loves, not just any old snake. There is a rather largish specimen in the old slave market. It's the big building almost directly south of this one. Bring me the head of that snake, and grant me this building in which to make my lair and continue my work after you've conquered this place, and I'll give you what aid I'm able. I will not attack Kardswann, but I have information that could prove useful to you in defeating him."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Harnrey looks to tsadock letting him take the lead on the questioning for now, but he definitely has some things to discuss.

mleibrock

First Post
Tsadok looks back to Harney, giving him an opening if he chooses to take it. Inside Tsadok is very uncomfortable about promising something he knows he can not guarantee.

Leif

Adventurer
Houwlou Groulenas, Olcán Ranger 4

"I don't know about you, Keeland, but it seems to me that it's been an awfully long stretch that they've been in there without so much as a 'f**k you very much,' sent our way. I say we either give them up for dead or else give them about ten more minutes before we skin our steel and invite ourselves to the party."

Last edited:

Remove ads