A Merc's Life: Howl of the Carrion King [03]

Leif

Adventurer
Houwlou Groulenas, Olcán Ranger 4

OOC: Are the rest of us even there? If so, Houwlou will take a position near Keeland with his magic [primary hand] and his masterwork [off-hand] longswords both ready for action.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: My understanding was that the group took up a post in some of the ruins close by, Tsadok did his recon of the building and reported back, then put in his appeal to talk with whatever's inside before just killing it outright. Harnry and Tsadok walked to the building from the ruins, Keeland followed with his bow and is going to take up a post to the side of the door in case things go badly. Houwlou could easily position himself on the other side of the door, ready to rush in.

mleibrock

First Post
Tsadok looks at Harnrey as a feeling of unease washes over him. Tsadok continues to walk forward arms outstretched to his sides so this creature may see he means no harm. "You are called Undrella then?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
As Tsadok walks slowly into the old tannery a lithe, winged form drops from the beam on which she'd been perched. Her voice reaches out to the young half-orc, caressing his ears with its velvet tones. The smell of desert roses wafts across the space between the two - now about 30' - mingling with the stench from the numerous vats and barrels scattered around the room.

"Yes, lovely one . . . I am Undrella, and this is my home. What is it that brings two such delectable morsels so far out into the desert? Yes, yes, I can smell you as well, pretty. Come in with your friend. I'll not harm you so long as you hold your peace."

Tsadok can see the speaker clearly; Harnry's vision is somewhat impaired by the dim lighting. However, the wizard easily recognizes the winged figure as that of a Harpy.

Undrella_zps774add14.png

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Yes, Milady. As you permit, I thank you." Says the human politely as he approaches 10 feet in. He mimics Tsadock with empty open hands palms forward.

Remove ads