A Merc's Life [OOC 01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Excellent chatter - just don't forget that when the game starts the info will be in Post #1, so make sure you check back to there.

(Sure would be nice if we could do all this OOC stuff in OP Forums you guys create for that purpose - I tend to get lost in the OOC chatter in in game threads and miss chances to give out treasure).

Scotley

Hero
Excellent chatter - just don't forget that when the game starts the info will be in Post #1, so make sure you check back to there.

(Sure would be nice if we could do all this OOC stuff in OP Forums you guys create for that purpose - I tend to get lost in the OOC chatter in in game threads and miss chances to give out treasure).

OOC: Ouch! I think the DM just one upped us with that one. Slinks off to the OP...

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
David - sent you an e-mail a few days ago. I think all I'm lacking is a backstory and a definite list of known and prepared spells for Harnry and I'll be ready to go.

Oh, I also need a selection from both you and Ryan on your masterwork items (you may each take one masterwork item and pay only the cost of a regular item for it, but I'd like it if you would also provide some details in your history as to how you came by said item (family heirloom, your first kick-butt attempt at crafting something, etc.)

Finally, once we start my plan is to do IC stuff only on ENWorld. If we could keep the OOC stuff here limited to occasional pertinent comments about the current in game situation that would be awesome!

I'll start an OOC thread here on ENWorld as well, with the understanding that the goal is to eventually (sooner rather than later, I hope) move everything non-IC related over to OP.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Sorry - I figured an e-mail to each of you with the link would be sufficient. :eek:

Thanks for reminding me about this far more efficient method!

Leif

Adventurer
Just to make sure I"m not missing something, this and the IC are the only 2 threads here at ENWorld for the game, right?

Leif

Adventurer
Nice idea with the impromtu performance, Scotley! Makes Houwlou want to howl at the moon! ("Houwl" at the moon? :D )

Scotley

Hero
Desperation inspires. Poor Keeland has no coins and no Knowledge local skill, so he'll play in the rain until he makes enough to pay for a guide. With a little luck he'll manage to pay for a meal and a drink as well.

Leif

Adventurer
Maybe if it just so happened that you were standing outside the place where we are, Houwlou would hear Keeland's 'music' and go out there to shut him up?

Remove ads