• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Merc's Life [OOC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Just to make sure I've got a handle on this thing: We know that the group is supposed to rendezvous at The Ruffled Feathers tonight, but we don't know who else is in the group.

Do we know anything at all about the other party members? Race? Occupation? Anything?

Scotley

Hero
A couple of quick items:

Scott, I took the liberty of making Keeland's Perception and Sense Motive checks so I could move things along a little this morning before work - hope that's OK with you.

To preserve the flow of action (somewhat) I posted Harnry's and Keeland's entrances in the placeholders I put up last night, so they won't show up as new - you'll have to scroll back a little to get to them.

OOC: Its all good. With a little luck I'll get to post again this evening.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Just to make sure I've got a handle on this thing: We know that the group is supposed to rendezvous at The Ruffled Feathers tonight, but we don't know who else is in the group.

Do we know anything at all about the other party members? Race? Occupation? Anything?

All correct. You do know that there should be five in the group all together.

renau1g

First Post

Apparently you weren't listening to the commander ;), just kidding, its more exciting if we don't know each other. I'll invite over a random stranger perhaps and go adventuring with him :)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Apologies to Leif

Sorry, man - I just let Harnry walk up to Aodhán after chasing you off last night. I really needed you adrift in the room for just a bit longer . . .

We're almost there, now.

Leif

Adventurer
Sorry, man - I just let Harnry walk up to Aodhán after chasing you off last night. I really needed you adrift in the room for just a bit longer . . .

We're almost there, now.
I just figured that DeWar had special privileges in the game! :p Or, more accurately, that I just have to be the 'whipping boy' since I've known the GM for the longest time. :) It's all good!

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
NEWS FLASH: DeWar Calls Self 'Floater!'

Also, Mowgli, let me say how much I like the concept of this game! Somehow, it's never occurred to me before to have the PCs be mercenaries, but now that you've shown me the light, it seems like a total no-brainer!

Last edited:

Remove ads