A Merc's Life [OOC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Wouldn't it, though?? :D At least it would get Keeland in out of the rain.... And, hey, it occurs to me that Keeland is not going to have much of an audience outside in the rain. He'll have more luck if he finds the nearest inn/tavern/restaurant and goes inside to play. (Hasn't he got sense enough to come in out of the rain? hehe)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Leif, would you mind too much deleting the content of your post greeting Aodhán (or modifying it somewhat)?

This part won't be a major challenge, but it is going to be a little tougher than strolling in and saying howdy. ;). The room is large and very busy, and Aodhán's not actually sitting alone at a large table - he's at a large table that almost full, and there happens to be room around him for a few more to sit.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
hey all. just had a brain fart. how much is starting? average for your class is it? (wizard = 70 gp)

Leif

Adventurer
No problem! Enthusiasm is normally my middle name. (And all this time you thought it was "Leif"!! :D )

BTW, Mowgli, you do know that you've put this thread in the incorrect forum, don't you? OOC threads are usually in the "Talking-the-Talk" Forum, but you should know that, right? Never mind.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Yeah, I know - that's 'cause it started out as the IC thread. I've got to figure out how to get to the metaforums and request one of the moderators change it over to the OOC forums.

Leif

Adventurer
Actually, I've been told by Moderator Umbran to do this instead of posting to a meta-forum:

Umbran said:
If you have a problem post we have a "Report a post" function - the little black and white exclamation point at the bottom of every post. In the future, please use it to point out issues.

But, then, I guess that he may have been talking about something else, too. *shrug*

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
A couple of quick items:

Scott, I took the liberty of making Keeland's Perception and Sense Motive checks so I could move things along a little this morning before work - hope that's OK with you.

To preserve the flow of action (somewhat) I posted Harnry's and Keeland's entrances in the placeholders I put up last night, so they won't show up as new - you'll have to scroll back a little to get to them.

Tadhg is pronounced 'Tig,' for those of you who want to get the sound right in your heads when you read the name :).

I'm very excited about this group of players - if I can keep the game living up to your potential it's gonna be a great one!

Remove ads