• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Merc's Life [OOC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
I suppose, but is that really saying so incredibly much??

Helllp! Mowgli, get us back on topic, quick!

Scotley, did you mean a "sinker" or a "STINKER"?? :D

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Naw. until it ends up at a 1000 posts... and with this crew I expect that in about a month, as evidenced by Leif's OOC threads (mostly by Leif himself ;))

Leif

Adventurer
Naw. until it ends up at a 1000 posts... and with this crew I expect that in about a month, as evidenced by Leif's OOC threads (mostly by Leif himself ;))
SHOCKED! SHOCKED I AM!! :-S

What is this, Pick on Leif Day? I thought that's what YESTERDAY was!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Yeah, we're cranking out almost 20 posts a day to the IC thread (though I expect that will slow a little when the new wears off). That seems like alot, but I haven't really compared it to other games, so I'm not sure.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
SHOCKED! SHOCKED I AM!! :-S

What is this, Pick on Leif Day? I thought that's what YESTERDAY was!

***looks at note that says "pick on Leif day is every day. signed mowgly and scotley" then hides the note really quick**

Leif

Adventurer
***looks at note that says "pick on Leif day is every day. signed mowgly and scotley" then hides the note really quick**
Smart man, shifting the blame like that! ;) But from my lonnnnng experience, Scotley and Mowgli have just always assumed that their calendars have a notation in vivid red ink that says, "Don't forget to pick on Leif today!" So I find it somewhat less than credible that they would actually risk leaving tangible evidence of their cunning plan.

Last edited:

Remove ads