• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Merc's Life [OOC 01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
We're tricksy hobbitses!

BTW:

"Yea, friend Aodhán, you have the right of it!" Houwlou says with a wink. "And, while we're on the subject, is it "Ay-yo-dan" or have I committed more butchery?"

Not sure if Ryan was thinking of it this way, but Gailge pronunciation of Aodhán would be EE-ghahn (where the 'gh' is like the 'ch' in loch, but with a g).

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
First Experience Award!

I'm calling the process of finding each other while avoiding giving the Wolfhounds an excuse to toss you in the brig a CR 01 Encounter: 80 Experience Points each.

No rush to close it out - whenever y'all are finished getting to know one another (and maybe making plans to present yourselves to the Commander) just head to your rooms, deduct a few coins from your inventory (whatever's appropriate for your ales - and those you bought for others - and the rooms) and we'll advance to tomorrow morning!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
NP - you earned it!

Remind me how tall and heavy you wanted Houwlou, please.

I was thinking you said 5'10", 185 lbs but I can't remember for sure.

Leif

Adventurer
NP - you earned it!

Remind me how tall and heavy you wanted Houwlou, please.

I was thinking you said 5'10", 185 lbs but I can't remember for sure.
5'10", 185# sounds great to me, so if that's within Olcan range, go for it!

I believe Keeland owes the house another round of songs, but I'll try to make it quick.
No problem, the rest of us will just drink up all the money that I deducted. (And maybe Keeland can even make some tips?;) )

Leif

Adventurer
And, don't forget, he'll also probably get hungry again about noontime, and there aren't likely to be any taverns open at that hour for him to get another job. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads