D&D 5E A New Frontier REDUX [Closed]

Thateous

Explorer
[MENTION=87084]kahl[/MENTION]ess nestor The Hall is where your room is. That building is yours to work out of. Your statement is still partially true, however because you could've just got ready and not looked around.
It has no name so, it's up to you all to come up with one.

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app

House of Whispers - because, you know, no one knows what really happens in there.

I also like Asylum and Neverhere Inn. Dark Tower is a book series and Citadel...somehow it's not two story wooden building :)

I wasn't aware of that meaning of the word :)
Asylum = Mad House, not Sactuary --> Never learned this. And Agatha Christie and Sherlock Holmes had the word in its old meaning :)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
[MENTION=87084]kahl[/MENTION]ess nestor The Hall is where your room is. That building is yours to work out of. Your statement is still partially true, however because you could've just got ready and not looked around.
It has no name so, it's up to you all to come up with one.

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app

Ah, okay. That's cool. Yeah, he only went to his room and then back downstairs, so Arjhan really hasn't seen much of it.

*giddy* I have a map room! I always wanted a map room for all those National Geographic maps I got growing up!

Remove ads