• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E A New Frontier REDUX [Closed]

Tarukka would be tentatively friendly, but very careful not to insult anyone. His looks make him insecure. Him being accepted as he is would be new and confusing. Thus, he smiles, talks and mingles, but is tense all the time. At the end, it was equally enjoyable and exhausting.

I would be ready to skip the party unless we get to know everyone important - it is hard to do social interraction in PbP simply due time it takes to exchange pleasantries. But having good first impressions could make the later part of the adventure easier.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Luthor would try to find dress uniform. If not possible then his best clothes. He will be jovial and enthusiastic, expousing the virtues of the life at the frontier, working your own fate from the Chaos. Valkur willing, he will make his own.

River Song

Explorer
Thren will nod absently and smile and try to not draw attention to himself and then promptly stuff it all up and devolve into a stammering mess.

Thateous

Explorer
Ha, well you guys make me want to just steal all your post and make 1 big super post about the party leading into the next day. Feels like you're basically roleplaying it in ooc chat

Sent from my SM-G955U using EN World mobile app

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Gives you free hand to pair us with different people. Tarukka with local exotica collectors, cultists or thrill seekers; Ramas with local noble youths equally bored etc...:)

Remove ads