D&D 5E A New Frontier REDUX [Closed]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Arjhan would be polite and respectful, likely fielding questions from these westerners about his strange ways. He would try and avoid alcohol, given his previous problems with it.

Thateous

Explorer
ok gents, my vacation is over and i'm finally back to full operations. i'll let you know when i'm on the plane headed for the desert, which should be in less than a week. In the meantime i'm going to work on summarizing your actions and starting at the next morning, so we can get to the free range exploration.

Thateous

Explorer
Free range exploration is just fine. Just know when to cut and run. Also reminder that we're switching to 8 hour short rests and depending on where you stay, 7 day long rests.

Sent from my SM-G955U using EN World mobile app

Thateous

Explorer
Just want to let you guys know that there is progress being made and I plan to finish and post tonight before i go to bed. I've done Ramas, which I rate as appropriate to his character. Tarruka I rate as pleasant. Thren's is hilarious in my opinion. Working on the last two now. Will let you guys RP how and where you wake up.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Just want to let you guys know that there is progress being made and I plan to finish and post tonight before i go to bed. I've done Ramas, which I rate as appropriate to his character. Tarruka I rate as pleasant. Thren's is hilarious in my opinion. Working on the last two now. Will let you guys RP how and where you wake up.
At work atm can't wait to see it.

Edit
Well I'm happy with that I had envisioned him making a fool of himself and his family so that turned out ok.

Last edited:

Remove ads