A Night at the Four Seasons (DM: renau1g, Judge:Ozymandias79)

Edited actions from invalid attack:
Move: F11
Standard: Hand of Radiance vs Ref (Ghoul; Hul2; Hulk3); radiant damage (1d20+9=11, 1d20+9=19, 1d20+9-2=27, 1d4+6=8)
Prone hulk is critted: 10+1d8=5 radiant damage

vulnerabilities not included

NEW ROLLS, nobody gets slid.

[sblock=Cyr Stats]
Deva Invoker 4
IMMEDIATES:
* Interrupt: Miraculous Fortune (damage reduced by 5, one ally get +1 power bonus to attack) - trigger: surprise attack by non-necrotic attack or critical hit
* Reaction: Preserver's rebuke - trigger: when two or more enemies are bloodied, and two or more allies are within 2 squares from Cyr

Initiative +9; Senses Passive Insight 22, Passive Perception 23
HP 34/34, Bloodied 17, Surge Value 8+1, Surges 7/7
AC 20; Fortitude 15, Reflex 18, Will 19
Feats:
* Battle Intuition - +2 to initiative, use Wisdom modifier instead of Dexterity
* Astral Preservation - After use of Preserver's Rebuke each ally within 2 squares gains +1 to all defenses against attacks by bloodied creatures until the end of the encounter
* Coordinated Explosion - +1 to hit with blast and burst attacks if ally is in the area

(+1 TO ALL DEFENSES vs. BLOODIED ENEMIES)
1 AP
Saving Throws:
Resist 7 radiant; Resist 7 necrotic
Speed 5

Vanguard's Lightning
Hand of Radiance

Blades of Astral Fires
Second Wind
Memory of Thousand Lifetimes
Miraculous Fortune
Falling Leaves
Rebuke Undead
Preserver's Rebuke

Silent Malediction

Staff of the warmage (daily free enlarge spell)
Clearsense powder x 2 (consumable minor)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: And now that [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION] is back, I'll remind him we are killing bad things. In style.

renau1g

First Post
OOC: Thanks sg.... I know this one is the last one for me to update from the DM front, just haven't had the couple hours to both reconstruct the maptools campaign and then update the round. Sorry all. I've got the map ready and most of your stats input, just need to remember the enemies in play and update them and ready to go. I hope tonight or tomorrow at the latest :)

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: Just want you all to know that I'll be away for this weekend. I will be able to post by this upcoming Monday though. Just don't want to hold anyone up is all.

Remove ads