A pretty note...

B

Bhryn Astairre

...but closer up, it's a sad one.

blankscrollcopy3.gif

E

eriwoj

"Almost nice to see a simple, sweet, heartfelt obiturary instead of vows of revenge, advertisements of items for sale, and mercenaries wanted notes," an elf thinks to himself as he glances over the wall for the third time.

((OOC: come join this elf at "An Inigma".))

L

lord_baal

* On the parchment, a sidenote is written at the bottom of Bhryn's elegant printed words. This new ink bleeds through the paper and permeates a strong odor of brimstone. *

"Rest in Hell"

C

chilltouch

Tolson_Carde reads the small note and writes "May the Gods Keep You in Their Hands Till The End Of Days"

Milady,

Though I knew not your husband and the father of your child I would like to extend my deepest sympathy to you for the loss. Death is never something easily handled and in my profession of Protecting I know that sometimes it cannot be avoided but that will not make the pain any less. Just remember that he is still with you in your heart for if your love was strong he will be there when you reach the place after. May Kiri-Jolith give you the strength to continue your life in the fashion he'd want you to. May Paladine show his grace upon you for your loss and help you cope with the pain. And may Mishakal help your wounded heart heal so that you may love your child as you love your husband.

Humbly yours

Corwin Sha'kar
Lieutenant of House Protector
Beloved husband of Senator Shara Silverleaf
And devoted Father to Tirilias

Remove ads