A Problem of Nobility or Things that go Bump in the Night (Covaithe Judging)

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Not sure, I'll look to think of something tomorrow (at least ideas) and if a glimmer comes to me, I'll put something together. We're also needin' a healer so keep your eyes peeled. Hmmm.... maybe something with pirates and Bacarte, I'm sure Grim would be up for that ;)

I'll put something up here tomorrow letting you know my intentions. Glad everyone had a good time, you are seriously tough PC's to put down... good tactics (except for Raiyek's sludgebath/leap ;))
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
I'll put something up here tomorrow letting you know my intentions. Glad everyone had a good time, you are seriously tough PC's to put down... good tactics (except for Raiyek's sludgebath/leap ;))
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
That was not Raiyek's fault. It was clearly dimsdale's fault. I felt terrible when I read the post where Raiyek sunk. As penance for his terrible roleplaying of Raiyek, dimsdale must role in sewage one a day for a year. I tried to get Kruk dirty multiple times before the end of the encounter.

As for a follow up adventure, count me in. If you want to wait awhile, that fine too. Maybe Kruk can sneak another adventure in before then. ;)

Thanks again renau1g for a fun adventure.
[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Don't have time for a real post til later tonight, but for now: Endurance (1d20-2=3) :( aw crap.

Also - wicked awesome, level 3! Thanks for the adventure, ren, it was a blast. Dimsdale, no worries about the sludgebath - as I said, I'd have probably done the same. And hey, we're officially the first party in L4W to kill a dragon now, right? :D[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Don't have time for a real post til later tonight, but for now: Endurance (1d20-2=3) :( aw crap.

Also - wicked awesome, level 3! Thanks for the adventure, ren, it was a blast. Dimsdale, no worries about the sludgebath - as I said, I'd have probably done the same. And hey, we're officially the first party in L4W to kill a dragon now, right? :D[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
sweet! And if you're third level, than so am I. Yesss!:D
[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Time gold and Time XP? Someone wanna break that down real simple-like for me? I'm just not up for the research atm.

Nevermind.. I've got it square now. I hope.

Thanks...

-IG

Last edited:

johnmeier1

Explorer
[sblock=OOC] Georg took the Shimmering Cloth Armor +1. I was wondering how to track the Filth Fever on our character sheets? Does that move between adventures?
[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek looks a little bewildered after they discover the note and the gnome. "Hold a moment ... were we not working for the guard after all? Who is this Mr. X person? I don't think a member of the guard would incapacitate the owner of a teashop to have a private meeting!" The elf is starting to get angry now. "... We need to get this note and journal translated, maybe they can tell us something about what's really happening here."
[sblock=ooc]I guess I took the +2 Summoned Rimefire Plate, since no one objected.

Looks like Kruk and I each got 506 gp from this adventure, and the rest got 402 gp each. I'd say that we can pool resources a bit to buy Georg a ritual ;) Buying him a copy of the ritual and components to perform it would cost 60 gp; if we all want to pitch in (except Xoc, I guess - we can't really spend his gold for him) that's 15 gp each. What do you guys say? I really want to know what's in that journal :)

And we still need to decide who gets the potions ;)[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Good Question: Perhaps out judge can answer...
Everyone but Grim has contracted the Fever, I'm sure you could see a cleric in town, not sure what they'd charge for it though. Maybe you could get a group discount?

Xoc will chip in as well. It's only fair. that'd be 12 gp each.
[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
Georg gathers the funds from the party and seeks out a mageware shop. He buys materials to copy the ritual into his spellbook and components to perform it. After some time while the group rests, Georg tries to master the ritual. Feverish by the end he performs it and offers to read the texts.

[sblock=OOC] Great, it takes 8 hours to master the ritual, but only 10 minutes to perform. Georg will be allowed to read all of the draconic text for 24 hours after casting the ritual. There is a check required but I doubt I will get a 35 on it :)
Arcana 1d20+9=28

Georg will read everything we have aloud in front of the group.

Re: Filth Fever - after each extended rest I think we make a Endurance or Heal check. I assume that after the dragon fight we at least have one Extended rest. Does anyone in the party have the Heal skill so you can help us recover?!?!
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Xoc does, but only a +4 to the roll (low wis).

I'll post something soon about the contents of the journal. I have decided to continue with this story so once my new adventure is approved, I can post the intro here and then move to a new thread. Anyone can bow out if they desire, we'll also need a leader to jump in. If you plan to continue (or not) can you shoot me a PM to let me know so I have an idea of how many & what roles I need to recruit?
[/sblock]

Remove ads