• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A question for the publishers

First Post
So now that WotC has chosen their top 11, are any other publishers interested in seeing what the other 10,000 of us produced? I know Silverthorne Games is.

If you don't want to answer affirmatively in public for fear of being flooded with 10,000 entries, I completely understand. :D

If, however, you ARE interested, my e-mail address is in my profile.

Thanks,

Alan

tensen

First Post
Dark Quest would consider exceptionional settings. The product would have to be competiting with every other setting that will be getting published by other publishers, just the same as it did in the WOTC setting search.

If you have material that you are sure would fit the bill, be sure to submit it to writers@darkquest.com

Orcus

First Post
No thanks.

With Scarred Land and with our upcoming publication of the Judges Guild setting Wilderlands of High Fantasy we just arent looking for settings right now.

I do wish everyone the best of luck, however, and hope this results in some cool new settings.

Clark

Jim Butler

Explorer
Bastion Press would consider reviewing some submissions, but only if they were developed somewhat past the one-page submissions that were sent to Wizards. I'd love to see the one-page write-up along with the first 50 pages of the book, for instance.

It goes without saying, though, that we're already busy with developing new products for our Oathbound world. Any new setting would need to be truly remarkable for us to accept it, and the author would need to understand that it would be a while before it was released.

For more information, check out our Writers' Guidelines.

Bastion Press Guidelines

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads