A Reason

R

Rhane Arturant

It's a good reason. Here for fun! Seems good enough for me - I'll stay. :)

It just bugs me all the people that sit around and complain.. They should either seek to do something about the problem or just go. It's kind of depressing how you can see someone come in and be totally lost and everyone is too wrapped up in their own self-righteousness to give that poor lost soul a guiding hand. After all, those people that pause long enough to help out a little, are the reason that a lot of us are still here.

An older thread. But a good one. Thank you for digging it up, Nathan.

Davon

First Post
I resemble that remark, Dav loves his shellness...and his neverending quest to convince his friends to start building their own shells!

Yes, a lot of good rpers I have known have left for one reason or another, drifted etc, and that is a pity...but I hope that whatever the reason they are no longer around here that they remember the good times, and not the bad. As for people who dislike the way another plays...and I know I am big enough to admit I have run into people that I just don't like their style, or ways...then I do my best to not be around when they are, gives everyone room and shows a silent repect for the place, if not the person....I have actually (yes it suprises me too!) noticed a slight reduction in '*****yness' recently...so hope is not lost.

ISRP is ment to be fun....not a place to come to load on extra stress and bile...the RL is quite capable of supplying more than enough of those things thank you so very much......

.....now...could some please unchain me from this thing, the handcufs are chafing.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
*Pokes Dav* So I can blame Dav for Ariel's shellishness? *taps fingers evilly*

On a lighter note I miss all the friendly hugs. I dont care whether it's an IC performance, the fact that someone sets aside one second of their day for cuddles is the specialest thing in the world. There's not enough cuddles anymore.

Davon

First Post
I...I thought this was ment to be a nice friendly thread...everyone is yelling at me...*sniffs and curls up inside his shell*

Remove ads