A Reason

Elf_Ariel

First Post
*Attempts to convert the 'We all hate Jea club' into the 'We all hope Jea's having a fab time club' and gives Dav the evil eye for being his cynical self.*

Bad Davon! You'll get your time in a 5 star hotel in Egypt one day...maybe...

Jeajea

First Post
Aww, Ariel loves me...

I'm bumping this, on the grounds that it's a great thing to bump. How many of us old critters are still hangin' with our crew?
Also - Bhryn? I love ye, babes. I'm glad to notice you're still around. Still got a reason, huh? Me too.

Jeajea

First Post
Gosh... I originally joined Wizards (the boards, anyway) on 27 May 01... and it took me a goodly while to even find the boards. I've been doing this for almost six years? Damn.

MistyThorin

First Post
I've got you beat, Jea... I've been hanging around the Wizards chat since, oh, late '96 or early '97, I think. Long enough ago that I can't actually remember the exact date, LOL. But not long after the chat moved from the old AOL site, back when the mods were still TSROs rather than Wizos.

I think I'm old. :D

Jeajea

First Post
At least I know there was a time when they were called that ;)
I remember, I think I actually arrived a year or so after they changed to WizOs. Now, of course, they're Magi. I've survived one transition, you've survived two. I bow to you. ;)

Jameson

First Post
I've been around for a while, people haven't the clue who I've been for personal ooc reasons. Been around since TSR, with my sister helping me out, I don't have to many friends I know, I'm more of the uglier people you'll meet, and people think i'm crazy but the warmth of friends I got from TSR, Wiz, and now here, Ya know, thank you all its ment a lot, some of you could know i'm having medical reasons, issues with my head but you all are my friends and I'll be there as much as I can to help bring your day some joy, bring a smile up to your face. Thank you fall for making me smile once in a while, it means a lot to me.

Darkskies

First Post
Woohoo old ISRPers rock... Hmm been here now *counts his fingers then blinks* Umm seven years. Man that is almost half my life *sighs* Is that a good thing???

Ruthia

First Post
Five here... Not hanging with all my old crew but some of them are still around. And have found many good new rpers in the process..... "Make new friends but keep the old. One is silver and the others gold"

Magi_Brigid

First Post
Ruthia said:
Five here... Not hanging with all my old crew but some of them are still around. And have found many good new rpers in the process..... "Make new friends but keep the old. One is silver and the others gold"

ACK. I see those words and I hear the tune......ack.

Been out of scouting for years and I can still hear it.

Five-ish years for me. Don't rightfully recall anymore.

Dontella

First Post
And some of us wierdos have been on ISRP so long that we can no longer recall when we began..

But we love it..

Or well.. I do.. and the people are what make it very nice, and worth staying for.

Remove ads