A Reason

maciver

First Post
And yet... I have pretty much left for opposite reasons. I may be back, who knows... but I have experienced an exorbitant amount of cliques and ISRP has negatively affected my personal life. It's interesting how one can experience one thing and someone else experience something completely different from the same place. Anyway... take care.

Katie

First Post
*nods*

*meeps as she's suddenly hugged by Ariel but just simply hugs back*

Yea I know how things can be with some cliques.....if you're not one of them they sometimes completely ignore you. My very first character for Wizards was Amastacia.....hell I didnt even know how to write a dessy worth a crap lol. Thanks to Ricohard and Ninja Shadow I learned the ropes for Wiz pretty quick. Rico was the very first chracter I met then Ninja Shadow, the thrid person I met was Rajak. Those three made my first day really cool. I found Wizards just by typing in Dungeons and Dragons online in the Yahoo search bar a year and two and a half months ago. In a way I can still be considered a newb but oh well I try pretty hard to keep things interesting plus meet new people. Within my first month I helped out a newb that didnt know any of the commands and whatnot. It made me feel good that I could help someone out just as I was helped. Kudos goes out to Rico, Shadow, and Rajak for helping out a lost little chick that didnt know a damned thing bout ISRP!

*hugs the three mentioned*

Ever since I came onto Wizards I have made quite a few online friends nd even a few have turned into RL friends. It's amazing how nice someone can be even though they may play an evil character that loves to inflict pain upon others hehe. But you got to love all those evil characters otherwise what would the goodys do?!

I think my main original RP clan was Utens, Larok, Rajak, and Rico......though my memory sucks big time so if I left anyone out I apologize seriously. Oh yea old Xen was another RPer i hung out with onsite alot. Though I haven't seen him on even before the move happened *pouts*. Well I'm outta here y'all. Take care, take it easy, and stay outta trouble!

Love y'all!
Mindy

Last edited:

Silver_Shulad

First Post
*denies hug..politely * Sorry, no contact order

I guess its the escape for me, it is and was something to pass the time. I can not say i am made so many good friends, but i also prefer quality over quantity. But i came to the sight seeking knowledge, and i stayed for the companionship. Many years ago i dropped on, and have not turned back.

And to those that know who they are Thanks.

Magnus Vincent

First Post
Here's to the Oldies!

Now I most (or was it all?) of you, but I must say those of you who have been around for years are what kept me comin to both the wizards site, unlikely heroes, and now enworld. When I was a lowly noob someone took the time to show me the ropes. Now if only there was someone to do that for these other young pups that are new to this place. Anyway, you are all great and I hope you have many more years of RP'n ahead!

Magnus

Elf_Ariel

First Post
*Enjoys all the hugs and cheers* It is always nice to have friends around to RP with...but I'm looking on an even brighter side that I can (when I'm sick and off work; as in today) log on to here and get a huge smile before I even start RPing. This thread is a positive place unto itself, and I'm very glad it's here!

Drindin

First Post
I dunno if three years counts as as an old fart, but I think considering all that's come and gone in those three years sure makes it feel like it's been a while.

Ulvian

First Post
my reason

I have been here for a few years now, and my reason makes me seem a bit crazy to normal people, lucky most of us do not fit into that category. My reason is that I enjoy being able to step out of my body and into my mind, I enjoy forgetting about bills, and becoming an elf, or an orc. Thankyou all for letting me do that, it has been and still is a blast.

:D Ulvian

Remove ads