• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Reason

Dribble.

First Post
*goes to hide in the dark newbie corner, sobbing... and also hiding the -big- chocolate he just brought, and is not fond of sharing.*

Krystal

First Post
Bhryn said:
Random side note>

I also apologise to anyone who watched me flounder in the early days - and thanks for sticking with me until I got not too bad at this whole roleplaying lark ;)

plus yay for making this a hot topic!

You should have seen Krystal in her early days....

*shudders*

Bhryn

First Post
Dribble. said:
*goes to hide in the dark newbie corner, sobbing... and also hiding the -big- chocolate he just brought, and is not fond of sharing.*

*tries dragging him out by his feet* :D

Krys> That bad, huh?

fowai_uss

First Post
So, originally, I had planned to read this entire thread from start to finish. Then I saw that this thread began a whole 3 years ago and most likely has gotten way off its original topic (as threads often tend to do, in my experience). So, like the slacker I am, I just skipped to the end to put in my two cents. And now that I'm here, I realize I don't have a clue what's going on in this thread and am just adding to it in an attempt to get myself more involved in the 'forum' side of ISRP. So...well now I feel awkward and goofy for posting anything at all...but that's ok cause I'm Fowai's player...'nough said. Sooo...be there for the 'A Night of Love' event and see Fowai all gussied up!

Fowai: Gussied up? Really?

Fowai's player: What? People still say 'gussied up', don't they?

Fowai simple stares at his player.

Fowai's player: They don't? How odd. As a matter of fact, it's odd that I even said 'gussied up'. I don't normally talk like that.

Fowai: I should hope not.

Fowai's player shoots a glare at Fowai. Fowai sees the glare coming and dives for cover. He then fires a glance at his player. Fowai's player 'eeps' at the incoming glance and also dives for cover. Havoc ensues.

Fowai's player: I'm going to end this post so I can deal with *ducks as a glare zips past* my alter ego.

Fowai: Alter ego?! Who're you calling an alter ego?!

Fowai's player: Right, forgive me. So I can deal with 'the aspect of my personality which I have given life'.

Fowai: Darn tootin'!

Fowai's player: Darn tootin'? Really?

Fowai: Just end the post already.

Fowai's player: Right. This post is officially ended.

Bhryn

First Post
fowai_uss said:
So, originally, I had planned to read this entire thread from start to finish. Then I saw that this thread began a whole 3 years ago and most likely has gotten way off its original topic (as threads often tend to do, in my experience). So, like the slacker I am, I just skipped to the end to put in my two cents. And now that I'm here, I realize I don't have a clue what's going on in this thread and am just adding to it in an attempt to get myself more involved in the 'forum' side of ISRP. So...well now I feel awkward and goofy for posting anything at all...but that's ok cause I'm Fowai's player...'nough said. Sooo...be there for the 'A Night of Love' event and see Fowai all gussied up!

Fowai: Gussied up? Really?

Fowai's player: What? People still say 'gussied up', don't they?

Fowai simple stares at his player.

Fowai's player: They don't? How odd. As a matter of fact, it's odd that I even said 'gussied up'. I don't normally talk like that.

Fowai: I should hope not.

Fowai's player shoots a glare at Fowai. Fowai sees the glare coming and dives for cover. He then fires a glance at his player. Fowai's player 'eeps' at the incoming glance and also dives for cover. Havoc ensues.

Fowai's player: I'm going to end this post so I can deal with *ducks as a glare zips past* my alter ego.

Fowai: Alter ego?! Who're you calling an alter ego?!

Fowai's player: Right, forgive me. So I can deal with 'the aspect of my personality which I have given life'.

Fowai: Darn tootin'!

Fowai's player: Darn tootin'? Really?

Fowai: Just end the post already.

Fowai's player: Right. This post is officially ended.

I'm... scared. Someone hold me!

In response to recent posts aplenty about dis-satisfaction with the site, I'd like to be different and say this:

I enjoy being here. (When I can be persuaded to part with the PS2 controller recently)

I have met many wonderful people here and even despite rifts and arguments and all the crap that comes out of friendships and the like, I -still- enjoy being here. I enjoy being with people, new or old, and chatting, spending time together.

...sometimes it's NOT supernova exciting. Sometimes it's NOT going to be the next greatest thing since sliced bread. And yes, sometimes it's definitely NOT going to set your world on fire.

But it's comfortable, it's familiar and it's somewhere we all end up coming back to.

So thank you, everyone, for being here and being -you-.

I wouldn't have you all any other way.

B xxx

PS: I made blueberry cookies and they're DELICIOUS! :D

PPS: You guys will -never- guys what I found...

The Rules of Character Engagement!

*hauls it from the closet!*

Last edited:

Remove ads