• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Sojourn in Sairundan [Judge: Manzanita]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Ah, you are right Conuld. I sometimes forget that the land here is easier to read than the shifting sands. The good part of my plan is that I can say that they beat me up, tied me up, and took my horse, and I will not need to tell a lie."

AGFlynn

First Post
Cludge Slatefist, Fighter 2 (HP:22 AC:15)

All right, I've said me peace. I'd stay behind voluntary, hid in the bushes like, only I pledged to pertect Shady-ah. I'll do whatever she says of me. Cludge starts to pack away his things.
But I doesn't like it. No, not one bit, he says to the sky.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Looks like Lasair gets beat up and tied up then, since we don't have a better plan. Ah well, Galatea priests probably won't rough her up too bad :D)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kurgahz, Half-Orc Clr1 (AC 14, HP 10/10)

"Guess I'm with Cludge on this one. My job here is to protect Shadya, so if you wanna get beat up, tied up, and left behind, that's your business. I suppose we'll be waiting somewhere not far away for you to catch up, or for us to be watching you from if possible?" Kurgahz asks while finishing up the healing of the bandits...

Last edited:

Trouvere

Explorer
"That woman is right that we should go back to the temple and pray. But first, let's take all her belongings, and throw her in the river," says Conuld, in a passable impression of a riverfolk leader. "Although I'm sure you are certain that will not happen?"

AGFlynn

First Post

Cludge looks pleadingly at Shadya.
Lemme stay behind an' keep watch on 'er, from a safe distance at the least. Connie an' Kurghaz can pertect ya. I'll do what ya say, Shady-ah, but I think it's fer the best that one o' us is here fer Lasair.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Lasair smiles at Cludge.*

"Your concern is touching and reflects well on your character, but what reason would they have to toss a defenseless tied-up traveler into the river? We know from Jilsa that their treatment of their young is not just, but it does not seem they were depraved, as Jilsa does still seem to know right from wrong, even if they made a foolish mistake this day."

AGFlynn

First Post

It's not certain, but on the little flesh of Cludge's darkly tanned face that is visible through the spiky beard, there appears to be a little more red than usual.
Well, er, that is ta say, miss, better safe than stuck through with a derro's spear, as Mother Slatefist used ta say. We all needs ta look out fer one another so far frum home.
He digs in the dirt with the toe of his boot.
She also used ta say: "Look out fer yer sisters, er they'll crak ya 'bout the ears." So if it's alla same to you, I'd see that ye come ta no harm.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"If you want to be somewhere relatively nearby, you can, but here's how we shall do it. First, be sure not to go there straightaway in case they can find your tracks--go with the group for a while and then double back a roundabout way. Second, stay well away, and I mean far enough away that you cannot see or hear what is going on, and conversely they cannot see or hear you. I have had friends among the dwarves before, and I know that this last would be more agreeable than asking you to part with your armour for the sake of stealth. Meliana will come find you if I need your help. She can't talk to you yet, but she can come nudge you. How does that sound?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads