A Sojourn in Sairundan Part 2 [Judge: Manzanita]

Solange

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
OOC: To be clear, I need confirmation from Shadya that she wants to continue up to the roof. And then I need further actions from her.
Shadya continues though the darkness towards the light.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
LS:

Shadya emerges out of the roof-hut, into the night. She can see Lasair atop the adjacent building, and Lasair can see her.

Meliana:

OOC: This happened a few rounds ago.

The little crystal climbs up Shadya's building and enters the fifth floor window. It's a hallway, with a series of doors. As luck would have it, she detects the thug, just around the corner, bolting a door shut behind him.

OOC: Now Meliana and the thug each get 2 actions, and then we're all back in sync.

OOG: I'll be going on vacation (sort of) for a week, starting tomorrow night. I'll pop in for a few minor posts, but my posting rate in this thread will probably suffer significantly. Apologies in advance.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Meliana relays that information to Lasair and then checks to see if she's small enough to crawl under the door, through a hole, etc. If not, there seems little else she can do.*

(OOC: Later)

"The third man with the crossbow had no chance to harm me, so he retreated into a door on the fifth floor in the darkness. It is bolted. The other two are coming to me to be bound and submitted to the authorities. They shall remain compliant for several hours yet."

Solange

First Post
Shadya nods, "I'll see if I can't keep the man in his hiding place till help arrives."

She will head back down to the fifth floor and the door the man is hiding by.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Be careful. And it is possible that the door leads to another exit, so he might have already escaped. The two we have captured probably know who he is, however, so he will need to flee the city if he doesn't want to be caught eventually, and I am not sure he will have thought that far ahead."

Solange

First Post
Shadya will go down the stairs and see if she can't see a door in the area, but she will not venture to far into the darkness, her sense of vengeance slowly being overtaken by her sense of pain from combat and the fall.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Sorry, I wasn't clear: Meliana actually saw the man bolting the door. That is, he probably stepped off the stairwell into this hallway, and is bolting the door from this side. Meliana can see him doing this, since she is on the hallway-side of the door. Make sense?

Remove ads