A Sojourn in Sairundan Part 2 [Judge: Manzanita]

Trouvere

Explorer
Rae ArdGaoth said:
KCC: OOC: So, what's the plan? Splitting up again? Did you ever come to a decision?
OOC: It seems not. It's a little metagamey, but since I finally remembered Shadya's little brothers, perhaps Conuld should just head back to check in with Gram on the health of Hayder and Rais, find the boys, take them back home, and keep them distracted and occupied with a semi-wild alley cat.

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: So, Conuld is splitting off then. Kurgahz will stay with Cludge and keep seeking out the girls. Did we catch up with them time-wise yet?

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: So, Conuld is splitting off then. Kurgahz will stay with Cludge and keep seeking out the girls. Did we catch up with them time-wise yet?
OOC: I would say yes, more or less. You're still pretty far from them, and they'll have to be pretty lucky to hear Cludge shouting (though perhaps if Kurgahz shouts as well, their voices in unison will travel further.)

Trouvere

Explorer
"We're very careless," Conuld says. "I didn't even think to look for the boys when I came back. I suppose they went to Gram when we ran off. I think, rather than wander the streets in search of their sister and Lasair, I should return to them, perhaps take them home."

"Oh... it has just occurred to me that I have a signalling whistle around my neck. I've grown so used to it that I no longer notice it. Perhaps it would be more effective than shouting."

Phoenix8008

First Post
Standing still for a moment to take a deep breath, Kurgahz then bellows out "SHADYAAAAAAAA..... LASAAAAAAAAAAIR...." He then pauses to listen for any reply before moving further on with Cludge and repeating the call...

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: I think we're waiting for Lasair/Shadya to deal with the thugs. Do you have rope? Use rope checks for binding if so. Are you interrogating the thugs here? Leaving this place? If so, where to? Either of you can direct the action.

Plosives:

OOC: Will you be using Conuld's whistle? Will Conuld be staying with Cludge and Kurgahz or leaving to find the ai Hayder boys?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: It's not clear to me whether Lasair would have brought the rope with her from the group's room to the Dervish ceremony, but she would have thought of that, and if she doesn't have it, she has Meliana ask Shadya to grab the enemies' rope before leaving the other building. She'd rather Shadya tie them up, since Shadya has higher Dex. With the +10 bonus for binding with rope, after taking 20 to Use Rope, that should be over 30 Escape Artist needed to break out)

Trouvere

Explorer
Rae ArdGaoth said:
OOC: Will you be using Conuld's whistle? Will Conuld be staying with Cludge and Kurgahz or leaving to find the ai Hayder boys?
Conuld drops the whistle over Cludge's neck before heading back to find the boys.

Solange

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: It's not clear to me whether Lasair would have brought the rope with her from the group's room to the Dervish ceremony, but she would have thought of that, and if she doesn't have it, she has Meliana ask Shadya to grab the enemies' rope before leaving the other building. She'd rather Shadya tie them up, since Shadya has higher Dex. With the +10 bonus for binding with rope, after taking 20 to Use Rope, that should be over 30 Escape Artist needed to break out)
Assuming it's ok for Meliana to ask, Shadya will grab the rope and bring it back with her.

Remove ads