A Sojourn in Sairundan Part 2 [Judge: Manzanita]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Indeed, you are fortunate that you met us and not the previous inhabitant of this pit, a malicious lion creature with powerful telepathy. You can see the corpse over there."

Solange

First Post
"There is a deep blood hatred between some of our people, but that is in the past. But enemy or friend, letting someone die in such a storm is without honor. Halor's wrath is naught something to be wished on others." Shadya says.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
"In the past?!" Theven scoffs. "If by the past you mean the past year," Hask adds. "The Sairundani have become more and more hateful towards our kind, and a year ago their hatred turned to violence." "They raided an orc tribe's caravan. Killed all the men, 'rescued' the half-children from their birth parents, and left the other kids with the surviving women, alone and without food or water. Sick minds your folk have, girl." "Our tribe decided the threat of violence was not worth the relative abundance of water in Sairundan, so we left. So you see, it is no thing of the past. It is quite present."

Solange

First Post
"I have been gone for a while, but it was in the past when I left. I can only hope that it was not my tribe that would be behind a mindless raid. I can only hope that I can serve as an example that not all Sairundani are mindless killers." Shadya says.

She finishes cleaning off her weapon and sheathing it.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Hask shrugs, and Theven nods.

OOC: Sorry, are you waiting for me? I thought you might have some more questions or something. But if that's all, we can move on.

Trouvere

Explorer
Conuld lets his scroll roll back up and stows it safely away. He wasn't too sure what he would have done with it anyway. He sits back down against the pit wall, to find as much shelter as he can from the blowing sand.

"Scouts, you say?" he asks. "Do you often travel in this area? Do you know in which directions we may find springs, wells or oases? Our camels will grow short of water in a week or so."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
"Can't say that we do," Hask remarks. "But... If you follow the sand poles, as you have been, there's an oasis within a few days travel from here." Theven nods.

Remove ads