• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Spiked Drink

jackslate45

First Post
GM: I will need one last stealth roll from Saranna before I roll to see Daylily (ouch on that roll)

As an FYI, work has me swamped, so I doubt I will be able to start combat before the weekend. I do apologize.

Systole

First Post
[sblock]
GM: I will need one last stealth roll from Saranna before I roll to see Daylily (ouch on that roll)

As an FYI, work has me swamped, so I doubt I will be able to start combat before the weekend. I do apologize.

Eh, bad rolls happen. And honestly, worst case here is we lose a surprise round, which we would have lost if we'd simply been careless anyway. Better to blow a Stealth roll than a Fort save against a Finger of Death or something.

Besides, Daylily's ranks in Stealth mean that maybe it we'll get the surprise anyway. Barbarians usually aren't sneaky, but I took the trait to make it a class skill. Muahahaha.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
GM:
Temp Map. Pc's are in Green. B's are blocking terrain (the sewer walls)
C and E are the only enemies you can see right now.

[sblock=Map]
Code:
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]lBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlB[/COLOR]l l l[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]BlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBl[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]lBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlB[/COLOR]l[COLOR=PaleGreen]H[/COLOR]l l[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]BlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBl[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]lBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlB[/COLOR]l l l[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]BlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBl[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]lBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlB[/COLOR]l[COLOR=PaleGreen]ElR[/COLOR]l[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]BlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBl[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]lBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlB[/COLOR]l[COLOR=PaleGreen]D[/COLOR]l[COLOR=PaleGreen]S[/COLOR]l[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]BlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBlBl[/COLOR]
l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
l l l l l l l l l[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]TlTlT|T[/COLOR]l l l l l l l l l l l l l
l l l l l l l l [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]lTlTlTlT[/COLOR]l l l l l l l l l l l l l
l l l l l l l l[COLOR=RoyalBlue]C[/COLOR]l l[COLOR=Plum]E[/COLOR]l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
[/sblock]
Even as the group moves forward, the splashing sounds Daylily creates causes the man to look up from the papers. He stares hard, and notices at once the hulking elf, wileding a massive hammer.

"Master, we have visitors."
The female does not seem to hear the man at first, and instead only relaises what is going on with the rest of everyone's actions...

[sblock=Init]
Surprise Round
Relic:
Female - Cannot Act
Everyone Else
??? - Cannot Act
Male
[/sblock]

[sblock=Combat Information]
Good Guys
Code:
Relic: 30/30
Daylily: 47/47
Holphin: 23/23
Saranna: 20/20
Emet: 29/29

Conditions in effect: Mage Armor(Relic), Lingering Rage(Daylily), Bless (All PC's)

Spells Cast:  Relic, Bless
Bad Guys:
Code:
Male
Female
??? A
??? B
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
Relic strides into the room a moment before the man begins to speak, as though he knew their presence would be detected a split second before it happened. His factions growing terrible and fearsome as he roars:
"Defilers of all that is good! The Wind comes to cleanse the disease of your existence! Tremble as she turns the face of death upon you!"

He raises his hand towards the armoured man:
"You will fear me!"

OOC: What does the dark green t and l squares represent in front of E? A table?

[sblock=Actions]
Move to centre of room so C is within range of 30ft spell
Cast: Cause Fear on C
[/sblock]

[sblock=Relic] (Lvl 4) Human Wizard 3/Oracle 1
HP: 30/30
AC: 18 Touch 14 FlatFooted 16
Initiative: +4; Temporal Celerity: Rolls initiative twice and can use either result
Fort: +2 Ref: +3 Will: +6
Wizards Spells: lvl 0: Ray of Frost, Mage Hand, Daze, Ghost Sound
Lvl 1: Shocking Grasp; Sleep; Colour Spray: USED; Cause Fear: USED on C
Bonded Ring:
Pearl of Power (lvl 1):
Lightning Flash 7/7 uses left today
Oracles Orisons: Detect Poison, Create Water, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink
Oracles Spells: lvl 1: 0/3 uses left today
Wand of Mage Armor: (48/50) charges
Consumables: 4/4 CLW Potions
Scrolls prepared for Battle: Magic Missile
Curse: Clouded Vision: Max Vision limit 30'; as Darkvision
[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
Saranna moves forward into the room.

((Move 20 ft straight ahead, and done))

[sblock=Saranna Surefoot's Mini Stats] Saranna Surefoot (Songdragon)
Hallfing Rogue 3
Initiative: +3 Perception: +10
Conditions: n/a
AC: 19 (14 touch; 16 flat-footed)
HP: 20 of 20
CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +2 Ref: +7 Will: +4
In Hand: rapier +7 (1d4 (+2d6 sneak) & buckler[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Daylily curses in Elven (or at least it sounds like a curse -- the words are totally unfamilar), then moves around the far side of the table, intent on getting the caster first.

[sblock=actions]Going to go around the east side, wherever 40' put me. Rage is not active yet.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 47/47
CMB: +8 CMD: 20
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 14 (14 flat-footed, 10 touch)
HP: 55/55
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +9 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +8