• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A surreal moment I had to share

s/LaSH

First Post
Impeesa said:
:lol: Ah, there's nothing like a good joke!

Your restraint on not mentioning 'yolk' is commendable.

Can I borrow that restraint for use on some of these other people? They're scary.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Another chapter to our current "children's game". The lizardboy Rex character is leading the party around the island he used to live on - he said that there was a chicken with him, which everyone assumes has been eaten. Instead of one chicken I'll make it two, which is now two dozen.

Ghostknight

First Post
s/LaSH said:
Your restraint on not mentioning 'yolk' is commendable.

Can I borrow that restraint for use on some of these other people? They're scary.

Scary? Nah, not once has any mentioned the fact that the chicken swarn was crossing the road.

So can someone tell me, just why did the chicken swarm cross the road?

(The poultrygheist stayed behind though)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Ghostknight said:
Scary? Nah, not once has any mentioned the fact that the chicken swarn was crossing the road.

So can someone tell me, just why did the chicken swarm cross the road?

(The poultrygheist stayed behind though)
That's easy... To find a staple remover.

Gez

First Post
Because they were in Kentucky, and they just saw a sign that scared them, so they fled en masse. They were Kentucky Frayed Chickens.

notjer

First Post
hmm my bard have made a barbarian very mad becourse I told him the truth about a episode were he believed it was the wind who blasted him 10m ( about 7 feet ), I told him the real story and he killed the half group(4 dead) with rage.... he had intelligent 6 >.< ohh he killed our chaotic good healer, and a mage did crash a staff-of-something-overpowered by using it to much agains the barbarian^^ at last I cut him up in the bag... later I killed a half-demon who sleep, and real demon was killing me after that :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads