• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Truly Sunless Citadel

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Goddess FallenAngel said:
But it's such a great magazine!.... ummm... :uhoh:

I guess that explains all the comments about keeping your man inline… :cool: but really TMI… ;)

Goddess FallenAngel said:
Yay! Because RL's been kicking my butt too. :)

I'm sorry to hear that, I know it’s been kicking for a real long time now... :\

Verbatim said:
And yes, I am leaving how you know that Bondage Weekly is so great alone. Although your street cred for playing a "true" priestess of Shar just went up....*L*

Ooh, street cred! Yay! ;)

[sblock=Brother Shatterstone]TMI? Have you taken a look at our old chat transcripts? ;D On another note, drop me an email - I lost yours when my PC crashed. :/ tariashadow at gmail dot com[/sblock]

hippocrachus

First Post
Verbatim has left it to me to regrettably inform you that he has been waylaid by some trans-dimensional beast that burns all it sees and leaves nothing but the smell of brimstone and desolation in its wake.
So, I'm sorry, kids; there will be no Halloween this year :serious face:

P.S.
[sblock]He should return shortly.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Verbatim

Explorer
All: I do want to apologize for the silence and ask that you all give me until Monday before burning all those autographed pictures of me that sent out with that million dollar check.

RL hit me in a way that I never thought it would, and while for a bit the wind was literally torn from my sails, I am getting better. I am going out of town for the weekend but will be back on Monday.

After that, we will go from there. I understand if some of you would rather seek greener pastures, but for those who are still in, I promise that right now giving you all a dark themed game will not be a hard task for me to accomplish...

I have to pull chocks for the moment, but I will see you all soon.

Verbatim

It happens to all of us, and I for one don't blame you for circumstances out of your control. :)

I am sorry everything decided to land you like that, :( and hope things will get better. And if you need more time, or just can't handle another game right now, we understand. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads